By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 2D Super Mario Bros. on 3DS: What would you like to see and want?

I think it should be called 'New Super Mario World'

I would just be fine if they took NSMBWii and added online and Kuribo's shoe

Around the Network
Immortal said:

Copy NSMBW and throw in the Blue Shell as an item again with upgraded Mario VS Luigi mode (4-players, dozens of stages) and the game's perfect, :D.

They should def copy SMG's art style and some new powerups. NSMB was anything but perfect. It was probably the worst 2D rated Mario game. I think. 

I'd rather them make more 2D mario games. I want more :D

dany612 said:
Immortal said:

Copy NSMBW and throw in the Blue Shell as an item again with upgraded Mario VS Luigi mode (4-players, dozens of stages) and the game's perfect, :D.

They should def copy SMG's art style and some new powerups. NSMB was anything but perfect. It was probably the worst 2D rated Mario game. I think. 

I certainly don't judge a game by its ratings. The opinion of 20 million is more valuable than that of 20. I found it to be as close to perfect as a game not starting with "Pokemon" or "Dragon Quest" gets.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Immortal said:
dany612 said:
Immortal said:

I certainly don't judge a game by its ratings. The opinion of 20 million is more valuable than that of 20. I found it to be as close to perfect as a game not starting with "Pokemon" or "Dragon Quest" gets.

Compared to other Mario games like Super Mario World and Super Mario Bros 3 I would say it lacked the magical touch. Like I said I hated the artstyle and some of the music but that is just my opinion. It was FUN, no denying that. 
But to say to copy NSMB, no no no NO!!! Copy SMW,SMB3, SMG... HECKS YEAH!

Around the Network
miz1q2w3e said:

oh, I forgot the best possible feature of all, *custom levels*

People are hacking their roms/games and their consoles just to make/play custum levels... Why not make it easier to make and access these levels

I saw a trailer for an entirely new custom game project based off the NSMBWii engine and let me tell you, I was impressed with the ideas they'd implimented in their levels

Are you saying that Mario should copy Little Big Planet? Do I have to cyber slap you? Mario is innovation and does not copy! lol I think It would be a great idea for creative people like me. 

I want Super Mario World 3!

dany612 said:

Compared to other Mario games like Super Mario World and Super Mario Bros 3 I would say it lacked the magical touch. Like I said I hated the artstyle and some of the music but that is just my opinion. It was FUN, no denying that. 

Well, arguing opinions is rather pointless, but I found SMB3 and SMG really boring. SMW was fun, but still didn't compare to NSMBW.

“These are my principles; if you don’t like them, I have others.” – Groucho Marx

Immortal said:
dany612 said:

Well, arguing opinions is rather pointless, but I found SMB3 and SMG really boring. SMW was fun, but still didn't compare to NSMBW.

LMAO. I won't argue with you.

dany612 said:
Immortal said:
dany612 said:

LMAO. I won't argue with you.

We're allowed our own opinions, aren't we, ;)?