By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - My next kinect game - Carnival Games to hit stores in April

Coca-Cola said:

I'm most interested in voice recognitin on kinect.  Want to see how that works.

I live in hope of it understanding me Lol

For some reason my Kinect only understand one or two words on the Kinect interface and doesn't understand the rest.

I wonder if my scouse accent has anything to do with it Lol

Around the Network
AussieGecko said:
zultar said:

I read a review on 123kinect.com of Game Party in motion, it was very positive.  The review had to have been made up.  the game is truly beyond terrible.

how does someones opinion of a game must be made up?

Feels more like a sales pitch then a real opinion

RolStoppable said:
AussieGecko said:
zultar said:

I read a review on 123kinect.com of Game Party in motion, it was very positive.  The review had to have been made up.  the game is truly beyond terrible.

how does someones opinion of a game must be made up?

I went over to that site for a quick overview of their reviews and it's hard to take them seriously. The majority of the games either scored 7/10 or 8/10 with the occasional 2/10 review being thrown in. There doesn't seem to be a middle ground, so I wouldn't say that 123kinect.com is a good source for information on Kinect's game quality. It looks more like a site to promote Kinect and its games than one that aims to educate the consumer as best as possible.

though remember the site is called 123Kinect why would one expect any less, it is a bias load of bias haha

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752