By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I got banned for saying the numbers where off. Hold up, WHAT?

I got banned for saying the numbers where off. Hold up, WHAT?

This site bans people to easy. 2 33.33%

This site has a lot of double standards. 1 16.67%

Everything is fare and balanced. 3 50.00%

Total:6

So I got banned for saying that the numbers where off. Why would I get banned for that? I only brought it up in dicussion a few times. So with the recent results why would they ban me for having a opinion before the results came in?

My ban message

"You are receiving this message for violation of forum rules regarding Trolling (Yes, we can take criticizm. However, you are baselessly trolling the site here. Give proof for why you think the numbers are off if you're going to harp on it.)"

I said that EMEAA is to hard to track, that was my proof.

Do you think this was a unfair ban?

Have you been banned for reasons you think to be unfair? and if so let us know about it.

Around the Network

I see a lot going on around here that is very one sided. I get banned when another doesn't for the same if not worse comment. So should we examine the people who are doing the banning, Maybe.

You want to know the difference, I'm a xbox 360 fan. Most on this site are not, including the moderators.

spaceguy said:

I see a lot going on around here that is very one sided. I get banned when another doesn't for the same if not worse comment. So should we examine the people who are doing the banning, Maybe.

You want to know the difference, I'm a xbox 360 fan. Most on this site are not, including the moderators.

Oh shut up.  Machina is one of the 2 head Mods here and he's a 360 fan.

Stop crying like a baby and man up.

wow, This is not even make it too the front page where people can see it. lets hope it does but as it stands now I just posted twice and it has not even made it in the public eye. Way to be heard. love you vgchartz.

Hynad said:
spaceguy said:

yea and I bet you don't own a 360. I never been banned by him either. You should be banned for that post but you won't But if I had said the same I would have been.

Love your sig, who's doing the bashing? all that pertains to you off your comment.

Around the Network

I'm pretty sure you can talk about it to the moderators by pm than making a thread about your ban and rant about it, it only makes everything easier.

spaceguy said:
Hynad said:
spaceguy said:

yea and I bet you don't own a 360. I never been banned by him either. You should be banned for that post but you won't But if I had said the same I would have been.

How much exactly are you betting that I don't own a 360?

I regularly see guys making threads like this

spaceguy, just relax and forget it. You risk getting banned again by writing these things in this thread. We understand how you feel but be wise.

Going by your post history, maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to actually read the forum rules. That way, you'd realize that it's against the rules to post issues with moderating in the forums. Locked