By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Third-party devs listed for Sony NGP

homer said:
RafaelOrix said:

Am I blind or EA is not there on the list? lol Of course that means nothing :P

BTW, I wanna see people complaining about no support or how Sony screwed their way on the portable side of things with the PSP1. Look at this huge list and all these people (very) are wrong. Great job, Sony!

That's what I was wondering lol.

I have no idea why they left out EA! One of the biggest lol Anyway, we will probably see a lot of EA games on GDC and/or E3.

Around the Network

...I think thats enough to keep us going a few days :P

Yeah i know my spelling sucks but im dysgraphic so live with it :3    

---------------------------------------------------Bets--------------------------------------------------

Conegamer - I say that the PS3 will beat the DS next week in Japan  (for hardware sales) Forfeit is control over others avatar for 1 week.

Do I see Rockstar there?!!

THat's an impressive list of devs which more than half I've never even heard of lol.

And Dead Ubisoft, PLEASE MAKE AN ASSASSIN'S CREED GAME FOR NGP!!!

wait wait wait...the PSP2 will be able play Metal Gear Solid 4 HOLY HOTSTICK MY FUGGING LORD BANANAS ON A PURPLE TREE FROM HEAVEN OR WAS IT HELL AHHH

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

MGS4...pfft...I can watch that movie with PSP1.

:)

Around the Network

Not a bad list! I would like to eventually see Bioware.

WE NEED A FUCK**** RESIDENT EVIL GAME!

What the hell!? 6 years and the PSP is the ONLY plataform that do not recieve a Resident Evil game since 2000!(Even the GBA was going to recieve Resident Evil 2...). 3DS anouced with TWO Resident Evil games, PSP 2? Ports, ports, and more ports.

I hope this E3 will be great for the NGP...

EA and Sony are like best pals ever I'm sure they'll announce something

Rafux said:

EA and Sony are like best pals ever I'm sure they'll announce something

You don't say haha

Hope they bring the good games over.

PSP2 will sell as long as Sony supports it. Third party is just extra. So far it has most of the big ones. COD, MH, MGS. I expect FFXIII at E3. 

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)