By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation Meeting 2011 Thread!

psrock said:
themanwithnoname said:
psrock said:

I feel bad for the haters, Sony is doing so much right.

I feel bad for anybody who wasn't apparently "in tears" like you were earlier that gets labelled as a hater. I'll try to be a mindless drone next time and go with the crowd instead of giving an honest opinion.

I knew your opinion before you ever posted. Frankly, I am cool, I have to start saving a quad core PSP for later this year, sweet.

Stop implying that I'm a fanboy and would never buy a Sony device. If you can disprove my claim, then go ahead.

What major first party title has Sony ever released or announced for either this device or the PSP that wasn't based off of a console franchise?

Until you can give me an answer to that, I don't want to hear your "I knew your opinion before you ever posted" nonsense.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network

Thanks for all the info on the OP. I was some what excited for the 3DS, however my excitement for the NGP is astronomical now!!  I LOVE the idea of playing on your PS3 and then picking up the same save on the go. Toooooooo good!!!

Also, haters are going to hate. Always have, always will. I am amazed everyday at the stuff i see people complain about.

ssj12 said:
Onibaka said:
ssj12 said:

After all that, completely waste of time. Worthless. Should have waited for E3. This was just a paper announcement for shock value against the 3DS.

What? Just because they didn't announced price?

Developers must start their work with the plataform. And Sony first need to announce it.

If Sony waited for e3, by them, internet would be filled with rumours, and we all would knew about everything of the NGP.

no, they didn't announce anything at all useful. Showed tech demoes, announce ONE game, and basically stated its a port machine for the first while. There was a massive amount of holes in this announcement. Trust me, I'm discussing this now with another staff member. There was no reason for this event to be live or even staged other than to say "hey nintendo, look here, pretty graphics."

I was thinking of this as kind of a damage control thing, there were so many leaks of information. I honestly believe, this was a great idea from Sony, instead of waiting until E3, so there would be more leaks and speculation. There really wasn't anything wrong with them doing this, at all. They definitely showed enough, for this meeting not to be a waste of time...

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

themanwithnoname said:
psrock said:
themanwithnoname said:
psrock said:

I feel bad for anybody who wasn't apparently "in tears" like you were earlier that gets labelled as a hater. I'll try to be a mindless drone next time and go with the crowd instead of giving an honest opinion.

I knew your opinion before you ever posted. Frankly, I am cool, I have to start saving a quad core PSP for later this year, sweet.

Stop implying that I'm a fanboy and would never buy a Sony device. If you can disprove my claim, then go ahead.

What major first party title has Sony ever released or announced for either this device or the PSP that wasn't based off of a console franchise?

Until you can give me an answer to that, I don't want to hear your "I knew your opinion before you ever posted" nonsense.

Patapon, Echocrome, Echoshift, Locoroco, Patchwork Heroes, Badman, Half Min: heroes

Your question has been answered in spades. DO NOT derail this thread with "pspz only haz the console portz!!!"

Thnkx bye!

Hynad said:
themanwithnoname said:

Well, this is one device I won't have to buy then. If I wanted to play every major console franchise Sony owns, I'd buy a freaking PS3. I don't want to play console games on my handheld, I want some unique handheld experiences on my handheld, and Sony's first party apparently doesn't have a clue how to make a portable game not based off of a console franchise, otherwise we'd have seen one by now.

I'm glad a lot of people are happy, but it's not for me at all.

You must hate Nintendo as well, right?

Though I expected a comment like that from you.

Nope, there are tons of DS games that don't have console counterparts.

Pokemon, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, Picross, Golden Sun, Mario & Luigi...

I can keep going if you want me to, but that would be pointless, since all your post did was imply that I was a fanboy. Then again, I expected a comment like that from you. (Hey, I'm clever!!!111!!!)

Now, please name the numerous first party titles from Sony that aren't based off of a console franchise.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network

Beuli should get in here :D now THIS is real hating

anywho I say ignore them guys, it will just dampen our moment...sony just delivered! Fans asked and they got it!

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

themanwithnoname said:
psrock said:
themanwithnoname said:
psrock said:

lol, come on dude, are you serious, what is this 2005? I am going to sleep.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

LiveArea feature Video added to the OP

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:

Beuli should get in here :D now THIS is real hating

anywho I say ignore them guys, it will just dampen our moment...sony just delivered! Fans asked and they got it!

This. This is a great moment for all of us. Definitely want to enjoy it in all of it's glory =)

themanwithnoname said:
Hynad said:
themanwithnoname said:

Well, this is one device I won't have to buy then. If I wanted to play every major console franchise Sony owns, I'd buy a freaking PS3. I don't want to play console games on my handheld, I want some unique handheld experiences on my handheld, and Sony's first party apparently doesn't have a clue how to make a portable game not based off of a console franchise, otherwise we'd have seen one by now.

I'm glad a lot of people are happy, but it's not for me at all.

You must hate Nintendo as well, right?

Though I expected a comment like that from you.

Nope, there are tons of DS games that don't have console counterparts.

Pokemon, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, Picross, Golden Sun, Mario & Luigi...

I can keep going if you want me to, but that would be pointless, since all your post did was imply that I was a fanboy. Then again, I expected a comment like that from you. (Hey, I'm clever!!!111!!!)

Now, please name the numerous first party titles from Sony that aren't based off of a console franchise.

I didn't imply a thing.  It seems like YOU're the one implying that you're a fanboy yourself.  Kinda funny, to be honest.

Now when it comes to games, There are many Nintendo franchises on the DS that are also found on consoles, the same as with the 3DS.

Now you're being an ass about Sony, yet they just announced the device and barely officially announced any software for it.  A quick look at the PSP's first party outings will tell you that you can expect many games for the "NGP" that won't be out of existing franchises. 

But whatever, you're here to stir shit and negativity for a company you've countlessly proven you don't like, so why should I bother with you, eh?