By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Official Playstation Meeting 2011 Thread!

Nsanity said:
patapon said:

Bashcraft from kotaku is saying this is the first uncharted... And it's "very very impressive"

they got a ps3 game onto this thing... Wow

Engadget

It looks really nice. Not quite PS3 level, but there are still plenty of polygons and lighting effects.

http://www.engadget.com/liveblog/live-from-sonys-tokyo-event/

Ahh, thanks for the clarification (twice no doubt!)

Around the Network

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

there is ony 3 things that will kill this now. A price of $400 , $60 priced games, or a 2 hour battery.

"Showing the "Near" app, which does the tracking. For each area you've been, it shows the most popular game in that area. You can also look over a history of who was nearby at each location, based on a map of avatars. Tap onto an avatar and you can see what other games that user plays."

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

leatherhat said:

How long is this meeting? I want more games to be revealed.

It's about 30 more mins I think

BTW, we probably won't see that many more games confirmed. Remember it releases in almost a YEAR

Around the Network
SpartenOmega117 said:

there is ony 3 things that will kill this now. A price of $400 , $60 priced games, or a 2 hour battery.

or No gamez!

trolololol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

patapon said:
leatherhat said:

How long is this meeting? I want more games to be revealed.

It's about 30 more mins I think

BTW, we probably won't see that many more games confirmed. Remember it releases in almost a YEAR

Just one or two third party games would make me happy

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

What is this crazy camera magic they are doing? Its awesome!

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

"Getting a demo of Hot Shots Golf. Very touch-centric UI. Tap the avatar to get a hello. Tap into the "eye" view and you can get a view from the avatar's point of view, which can be moved around as if the NGP is a camera, thanks to the gyroscope. You even look down and place the golf ball with your finger."

Just WOW! 0_0 That sounds epic, what do you guys think? imagine the possibilities

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

I have tears in my eyes

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)