By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Crysis 2 Beta/bulletstrom demo is out

Crysis is lolworthy, not much else. Really, CoD4 came out how many years ago? I don't need to play a laggier version of it.

Bulletstorm has me interested though.

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

Super laggy Crysis 2! Beta indeed. omg..

But hey - the graphics are effing gorgeous. On par with KZ imo, easily.

Bulletstorm I was dissapointed in. I didn't really "get" it, I suppose... am I just trying for points? How come my wonder woman whip can kill dudes from 9000 feet away and guns are useless. I dunno, I wanna play the Gears3 beta badly, but I think I would be dumb to waste 60 bucks on something I dont enjoy. KZ3 is the purchase for me that day instead. And save money for Crysis 2.

Graphics are just too sick! They should have realised not many ppl have the pc to support it and they should have realised part 1 on consoles too.

I wanted to try out the crysis 2 multiplayer demo this weekend, since it's a free online weekend. But turns out you still need gold to download the demo, not cool.

Yeah Crysis 2 lagged way to much and the invisibility stuff is so cheap.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network

I've played both now and walked away from Crysis 2 feeling dissapointed, I didin't have a laggy experience I just didn't care for the feel of the controls.  If you are going to try and duplicate a COD style experience atleast get the controls down so they feel tight and twitch like. 

On the other hand Bulletstorm was a nice surprise.  The controls were smooth and it brings something new to the MP experience with skill killing.  The weapons looked interesting and theoverall quality of the graphics were nice too.  I'll be picking it up.