By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NOOOO! Hacked MW2 Match Survivor.

NOOOO! Hacked MW2 Match Survivor.

Yes, I feel you fellow survivor. 37 100.00%

Total:37
radishhead said:

How widespread is the MW2 problem? Like, if I started playing right now for a couple of hours, what is the chance that I'd find someone using hacks? It sounds like the situation is being exaggerated tbh - it can't be that bad. 

Well I'm playing right now and I just had to leave 3 matches in a row that were hacked.  However, before that I had at least 15 regular (non-hacked) matches.  I usually play team deathmatch so I don't know if these hackers play in every mode or not. 

Around the Network
Wagram said:
iLLmaticV3 said:

That's horrible! I would definitely quit the game and sell it, lol. Sony REALLY needs to do something about this, its starting to affect a lot of people now.

Activision needs better coding. Not just Sonys fault. Sony did very well in the end, they held the PS3 shut for over 4 years.

Well, there's no way Activision can fix a game that has been Modded/Hacked. That stuff is practically impossible to prevent, once started. The only solution is Sony banning those people or somehow blocking them from Online Play. Acticision can't do anything about this.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

iLLmaticV3 said:
Wagram said:
iLLmaticV3 said:

That's horrible! I would definitely quit the game and sell it, lol. Sony REALLY needs to do something about this, its starting to affect a lot of people now.

Activision needs better coding. Not just Sonys fault. Sony did very well in the end, they held the PS3 shut for over 4 years.

Well, there's no way Activision can fix a game that has been Modded/Hacked. That stuff is practically impossible to prevent, once started. The only solution is Sony banning those people or somehow blocking them from Online Play. Acticision can't do anything about this.

I wouldn't blame it on coding either, I really don't think better coding would help at all, through my past experiences with friends who are modders/hackers.

Odd. Future. Wolf. Gang. Kill. Em. All. OFWGKTA Don't give a fuck!

Fuck Steve Harvey. FREE EARL!

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will be the GREATEST game EVER made!!!

I'd take a bullet for Square-Enix! 

iLLmaticV3 said:
Wagram said:
iLLmaticV3 said:

I do hope Sony wipes there access to PSN and locks trophies as well.

Wagram said:
iLLmaticV3 said:
Wagram said:
iLLmaticV3 said:

I do hope Sony wipes there access to PSN and locks trophies as well.

They can't do nothing. they made a mistake so grave with that master key that i don't think it's possible to do anything worse. Geohot found the master key by accident. It wasn't encrypted or anything of the sort. truly a grave mistake.

And Activision isn't to blame since the hackers didn't hack the game, they hacked the multiplayer server option that are run by Sony. A CFW can't affect a closed game unless that game is open source. so not the case here.

But those servers....aiy yay ay.

If i lose access to this profile as well....I'm done with this site.....You've been warned!!.....whoever you are...

Happy Wii60 user. Me and my family are a perfect example of where hardcore meets casual and together mutate into something awesome.

Around the Network

Well you didn't really "survive" if all your stats and data got reset....

He lived to tell the story, so he survived!

(8)I will surviveeeeeeeee(8)

Sucks to be you, I'd be pissed if my almost 50k kills get erased too :|

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.