By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Activision may close PlayStation Network Black Ops servers

huh they should also stop makin games >

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
AussieGecko said:

:O wow this hacking thing is reallllly bad for sonys image.

this has nothing to do with the hacking. Activision's p2p styled servers suck, period. Not a shock, even on PC they blow. They are total lagfests and there is no reason for that at all. No other publisher has lag issues like Activision. COD4 is unbearable on PC. They really should have dedicated servers like everyone else.

would you please make up your mind!!

lol

but i agree with you, dedicated servers are the better option for gamers

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

How does it work on X360 then? Peer to peer too?

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Blaming Sony for the hacks is really stupid from Activision when they release CoD on PC too and PC have no protection from hacks at all....

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

This casual generic shooter won't die so easily.

This is just: "Sony move your ass or we might not put much effort into next Cod installments"

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
AussieGecko said:

this has nothing to do with the hacking. Activision's p2p styled servers suck, period. Not a shock, even on PC they blow. They are total lagfests and there is no reason for that at all. No other publisher has lag issues like Activision. COD4 is unbearable on PC. They really should have dedicated servers like everyone else.

they were talking about people using hacking previously, which leads to cheating, which doesnt have a whole lot to do with PSN servers

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

I'd say its clear that the most likely outcome of this is that the "senior complaints manager" at acti is probably gonna have to go on a course to better deal with customer issues and       n o t h i n g    e l s e    w i l l    c h a n g e.

As glad as I'd be to see COD die, Acti isn't stupid enough to make such a move.

This is just the usual shitty customer service.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

damndl0ser said:

I say defend Sony till we die!  Nothing is ever their fault!  

Im dying to know, how is any of this even remotly Sony's fault?

AussieGecko said:
ssj12 said:
AussieGecko said:

they were talking about people using hacking previously, which leads to cheating, which doesnt have a whole lot to do with PSN server

So why dont they bitch about PC's version of them game? Basiclly every single COD game has been hackeed to death there