By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RE5 for Wii Petition

I'm sure they'd be willing to put an RE Code Veronica port on the PSP.

Around the Network

endurance saied
"""^yeah but the gameplay and controls would be better on wii"""

==> "innovative" or "different" doesn't mean "better" ...

Time to Work !

libellule said:
endurance saied
"""^yeah but the gameplay and controls would be better on wii"""

==> "innovative" or "different" doesn't mean "better" ...

Re: RE4 

Gamespy: "The reason that the Wii version is the best is because the new control system makes the gameplay more enjoyable."

GamePro: "Marrying an innovative control scheme to the best survival action game ever and presenting at a bargain price is something even the most brain-dead zombie can get behind."

Gameshark: "It is clear that the developers embraced the use of the Wiimote to aim, as it easily bests a gamepad in terms of precision aiming."

Even if the controls were a straight copy of RE4's (which would be smart, if you ask me),  I think we can be pretty confident that in this case "innovative" or "different" do, in fact, mean better. 

Please, PLEASE do NOT feed the trolls.
fksumot tag: "Sheik had to become a man to be useful. Or less useful. Might depend if you're bi."

--Predictions--
1) WiiFit will outsell the pokemans.
  Current Status: 2009.01.10 70k till PKMN Yellow (Passed: Emerald, Crystal, FR/LG)

How do we know that RE5 would control better on the Wii, as we haven't even seen how the game would conrol on the PS3/XBOX 360? This thread makes no sense. I hope no one has signed this petition beause if Capcom wanted to make this game on the Wii, they would have. These "Game X would/should come/be better on the Wii" are annoying. So are the petitions to the companies to make Game X on the Wii. Please stop.

kthxby

DMeisterJ said:
How do we know that RE5 would control better on the Wii, as we haven't even seen how the game would conrol on the PS3/XBOX 360? This thread makes no sense. I hope no one has signed this petition beause if Capcom wanted to make this game on the Wii, they would have. These "Game X would/should come/be better on the Wii" are annoying. So are the petitions to the companies to make Game X on the Wii. Please stop.

kthxby

Because we already tried RE 4 on Wii and RE 4 on GC/Ps2. And the Wii version is far better, wherether you like it or not.

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

Seriously, if you want RE5, then buy a PS3 or 360, end of story.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

@ Carlos710

So the PS360 versions of RE5 are going to control horribly? I didn't hear anyone crying foul of the controls before the Wii came out on RE4. People praised it for being the best controlled game of the series. Also, it's not that I don't like or want it on the Wii, just that for some reason, every game that isn't on the Wii has a petition to come out on the wii with the same tired excuse of it'd control better or something to that nature.

catofellow said:
Petitions are lame. If you want RE5 that bad, go out and buy RE4. If that game had sold better (I bought it), you could gaurantee the sequal would make its way onto Wii.

Ummm... it sold over 1 mill... for the second time it got ported to another system that is actually quite astounding. 

Just kiss the tip.

@ Arkk

Because it wasn't on a next-gen system First of all, second the game is a really good game. But a multiplatform game coming out on PS360 and Wii would sell infinitly better on the XBOX 360, then the PS3, and Wii. Simply because of the less 'casual' (I hate that word) nature of that game.

DMeisterJ said:
@ Carlos710

So the PS360 versions of RE5 are going to control horribly? I didn't hear anyone crying foul of the controls before the Wii came out on RE4. People praised it for being the best controlled game of the series. Also, it's not that I don't like or want it on the Wii, just that for some reason, every game that isn't on the Wii has a petition to come out on the wii with the same tired excuse of it'd control better or something to that nature.

They won't be horrible, the Wii gameplay would be just better

I really don't care about this game... but plenty of people do. However i think it would be better for Capcom to release something like Code Veronica for Wii... a new RE game designed around the WiiMote, with classic RE gameplay (not like RE:UC)

Even then, i think people should make a Shenmue 3 on Wii petition instead of this :) 

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"