By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - no psn update this week?

I'm in the U.S. and so far nada...what the hell is going on? Has the store been updated for other regions?

Around the Network

i think there wasn't an update this week being the last week of the year

Fuck

Ramser said:

those bastards...we better get double the shit next tuesday, they got time to add movies. I wonder if ms updated the market place?

Xbbjf9s said:
Ramser said:

those bastards...we better get double the shit next tuesday, they got time to add movies. I wonder if ms updated the market place?

MS has been updating XBL every day leading up to 2011.  Every single day there's been a new deal on top of the usual content.

Speaking of updates--my GF's nephew brought his PS3 over for Christmas.  He got Madden, NBA 2K11, Black Ops, and SvR2011 for XMas.  It was the first time he took his PS3 online, too.  We must have spent the whole day updating!!

d21lewis said:
Xbbjf9s said:
Ramser said:

MS has been updating XBL every day leading up to 2011.  Every single day there's been a new deal on top of the usual content.

Speaking of updates--my GF's nephew brought his PS3 over for Christmas.  He got Madden, NBA 2K11, Black Ops, and SvR2011 for XMas.  It was the first time he took his PS3 online, too.  We must have spent the whole day updating!!

Game Room got pack 13 dumped with 12 games prior to Chrismas.  This week, NOTHING for Game Room, eventhough it says "New games every week".  Next week is supposed to be CES, so maybe a bunch of stuff pops up then.

Around the Network

MS kind of owns Sony in terms of online service and stuff, it could be worst it could be WiiWare

DSiWare is actually decent

It's not that big of a deal IMHO. Especially at this time of year.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

I don't really care. I hardly even go on the store anymore to look for things. 

Xbbjf9s said:
Ramser said:

of course they do everyday