By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - EMEAA 25th December Up!

Conegamer said:
dany612 said:

Go Kinect Sports!

Yeah! Woot! Let's look at that one!

Can't find it in the charts

LMAO........your such a troll 

I meant to say Kinect Adventures -_-

Around the Network
dany612 said:
Conegamer said:
dany612 said:

Go Kinect Sports!

I know what you meant

Also, agred. Kinect is monstrous. It's sold FAR beter than I could EVER have imagined. I predicted 5 mil LT. I was wrong. I admit that

Number of times wrong: 2

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I guess this has been explained in pretty much every EMEAA thread, but why are Wii Sports lower than the actual Wii sales? Wii Sports is bundled with the console in Europe, are there countries in EMEAA where Wii Sports isn't bundled with the console?

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

kinect sports 1.6mill in 7 weeks isnt lighting up the region is it? Good hardware all round tho. 360 cementing 4th place in sales in EU

Conegamer said:
dany612 said:
Conegamer said:
dany612 said:

Go Kinect Sports!

I know what you meant

Also, agred. Kinect is monstrous. It's sold FAR beter than I could EVER have imagined. I predicted 5 mil LT. I was wrong. I admit that

Number of times wrong: 2

Yeah I was kinda wrong about it too so don't sweat about it. 

Around the Network
Seece said:

Wii down 16k
PS3 up 22k
360 up 46k
PSP up 9k
DS down 25k

Wow.. Xbox 360 sales actually increased more the PS3 in EMEA reagion. . I guess it's not doing that bad after all, now is it? 

Fufinu said:

Also it's now official - GT5 has outsold Forza Motorsport 3.

It always does. There was never a question about that. lol!! That's like saying the Wii ouotsold the XBox 360 and PS3 worldwide every holiday since it launched. lol!! It' common knowledge really. Just like Forza 3 has outscored all the GT games this generation.

MightyGrogg said:
Fufinu said:

Also it's now official - GT5 has outsold Forza Motorsport 3.

It always does. There was never a question about that. lol!! That's like saying the Wii ouotsold the XBox 360 and PS3 worldwide every holiday since it launched. lol!! It' common knowledge really. Just like Forza 3 has outscored all the GT games this generation.

Yup. Too bad scores don't equal cash.

Good week for all consoles, as to be expected. GT5 is still going great.

GT5 went down? in the PAL charts GT5 went up on most of em so how can it drop sales?........o.0

great sales on HW and GT5 tho and WOOT GT5 outsold FORZA already!

atma998 said:
CGI-Quality said:

GT5 WW will near GT4's WW this week. If America's sales are consistent with the past 3 weeks, it's performance there is just fantastic. GT4 was at 1.5mill by it's tenth week in the US. GT5 should be able to reach that in similar time. Japan is the only region where the sales are not as pleasing as many hoped.

The only thing is that GT4 wasnt released during holidays so you're comparison isnt very valuable.

Sorry didnt want to burst your bubble. Still good numbers for GT5 in EMEAA unlike its performance in Japan and Americas.

Americas performance isn't too shabby at all. Japan...meh.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!