By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - So Limbo is great but as a new 360 owner

Thx all.  Lot's of good stuff there from a quick browse of the titles.  I'll see what I can pick up with deals first then expand from there.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

Around the Network

psychonauts!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

• Shadow Complex
  • Splosion Man
  • The Maw
  • Super Meat Boy
  • Perfect Dark
  • The Secret of Monkey Island I and II
  • A World of Keflings
  • Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Rez HD

Trials HD

Super Meat Boy

Toy Soldiers

Braid

Battlefield 1943

Darwinia

Snoopy Flying Ace

In that order...

toadslayer72 said:

Shadow Complex, Shadow Complex and ummmmmmmmm, Shadow Complex!

Oh and welcome to the family, looking forward to your super-reasonable posts in more 360 threads.

In addition to what he said, I'll add SHADOW COMPLEX!!!

Around the Network

Shadow Complex, why has no one mentioned it yet

Shadow Complex, Bomberman Live!

Not really required, but Shadow Complex. Also Lara Croft is a blast. You just missed Hydro Thunder for a very reasonable 600MSP, which is a pity. It's a good game, but at 1200MSP? The two Dead Rising games, particularly Case 0 which as a steal at 400MSP. I like Puzzle Quest 1 & 2 as well.

There a whole load of good games.  Maybe looking at the "Highest Rated" list would be worthwhile.

super meat boy is pretty epic!!

As usual, do not buy anything without trying the demo first.  Every game has one--even the $1 indie games.  If you see something that interests you, you can play it without penalty.  If you find that you want the whole game, it unlocks about two seconds after you purchase it.  

There's a couple of free games you can try, too.