By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I bought a Droid X, LOVE IT!

So I bought a Droid X, LOVE IT!

I love my Droid 43 74.14%

It's ok but wish I went ... 4 6.90%

Own a droid, Never again. 2 3.45%

I hate Droids! 3 5.17%

I don't even know where I'm at right now. 4 6.90%

After this revelation, I ... 2 3.45%

Total:58

I did a Thread Poll on the forums a couple months back. I stated that I hated my blackberry and I can add after getting a Droid for myself and my lady, I won't be buying anything but them, if there quality stays the same.  My Sister and her husband are going to get a droid after hearing and seeing the pluses to my phone. By the way they both own blackberry's and regret going with them. Do you own a blackberry and wish you didn't?

However the Droid X is unbeleviable. It has not had a problem yet. All apps run smoothly and good. Video records in 720p and is great for my Djing events. The screen is big and easy to work the keyboard. The touch sensitive screen works like a breeze. Everything is very easy to navigate, change and understand. I just love this phone, Now to get it to do my dishies.

Sorry this is not tech savvy, just wanted to boast about my phone.

What phone do you own?   What do you like and Not Like about it?

What Phone do you plan to buy in the future?

Around the Network

Also what games do you love that are free on the droid.

My favorite game right now is aTilt 3D Labyrinth.

I own a Droid 2.  It came out after the Droid X.  It doesn't record in 720p but I can hook it up to my Xbox 360 and watch my videos on TV.  I'm happy with it and I actually chose it over the Droid X because of its smaller size and the awesome keyboard (don't let the reviewers fool you--after a day, it feels perfect!).  Welcome to the Droid family!!

Get Angry Birds, of course!! 

When I got my Droid, I went App crazy, too.  i even made a thread asking people what their favorite Apps were.  Nobody replied.

d21lewis said:

I own a Droid 2.  It came out after the Droid X.  It doesn't record in 720p but I can hook it up to my Xbox 360 and watch my videos on TV.  I'm happy with it and I actually chose it over the Droid X because of its smaller size and the awesome keyboard (don't let the reviewers fool you--after a day, it feels perfect!).  Welcome to the Droid family!!

I wanted to get a droid 2 but they where out of stock. So I went with the Droid x and i could have came back in and traded it out but I fell in love with it. Everything worked so well that I just stuck with it. Usually I don't like the touch screen keyboard but this one is so big and easy to use that I have no issue with it. That was the major reason I wanted the Droid 2. 

My girl went with the LG ally android phone. It's good but does have little hickups. So we will most likely go with the droid 2 when my third phone upgrade comes up, which is soon.

yea I got three phones on a family plan, because I couldn't get the two phone deal without keeping a extra line. however it's not anymore expensive because the promotions cut the 9 dollar a line cost out and I put that number on my old verizon voyager phone. So no need for data package. So I got a home phone. YAAAAAAAAAA!

Thanks for the game advice. I will download it now.

Around the Network
d21lewis said:

Sorry, sometimes on this site I hit done and nothing happens and then I post extra posts I didn't mean to.

My friend owns a Droid X. Sexiest phone on the market!

I have a crappy LG flip phone, haha

If you're ever going to get into the whole emulation thing (PSX4Droid) then you should look into one of these since you have a Droid X.

http://www.home.game-gripper.com/droid-or-lg-ally

I unfortunately can't use one since I have a Captivate. No slide out keypad.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Congrats, I have an evo 4g and I am loving it. The only thing I hated was battery life, but after rooting it, I am getting amazing battery life now.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

double post

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)