By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII's Musical Score

makingmusic476 said:

I really enjoyed the soundtrack.  Particularly the battle theme, Blinded by Light.

Were there two versions that played in battle?  I remeber a slightly lighter/sharper version than the one Mirson linked to, but the only other one I can find on the OST is Lightning's Theme, which is basically the theme re-arranged for piano.

Are you talking about this one?

I've been listening to soundtrack since reading this thread, and I found more that I liked like Saber's Edge. The tracks that play while fighting Barthandelus are pretty cool too.

Around the Network

Nope, none of those.

I remember a version where the somewhat bass-y part done by the string instruments at the beginning was instead done via a much higher pitched plucked violin or something, with the melody's instrumentation by and large remaining unchanged.

Though my brain may be making things up.

This is the only other version of "Blinded by Light" I can find. It's too bad Silvergunner got suspended from Youtube. He had all the FF soundtracks uploaded with remixes and etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7lD184dV8U

Mirson said:

This is the only other version of "Blinded by Light" I can find. It's too bad Silvergunner got suspended from Youtube. He had all the FF soundtracks uploaded with remixes and etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7lD184dV8U

SUCKS!

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

makingmusic476 said:

Nope, none of those.

I remember a version where the somewhat bass-y part done by the string instruments at the beginning was instead done via a much higher pitched plucked violin or something, with the melody's instrumentation by and large remaining unchanged.

Though my brain may be making things up.

Is this the one?

Around the Network

yeah i love the soundtrack of the game