By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Holiday Sale! Hundreds Of Deals EVERY DAY!

Only 12 hours left for the current deals to end. Don't miss out on them, because Steam's holiday sales are almost over.

Around the Network

New deals are up. I wasn't able to buy stalker the first time around, but I didn't pass that up a second time!

Also I pickedup Europa Universalis complete and the heir to thethrone "expansion".

I really wish paradox would just patch their games like any sane developer instead of making us pay for them. Oh well, this is the second time I bought EU3 it so they must be doing something right.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Once again, Steam doesn't let us down. Here are today's amazing deals:

• Far Cry 2: Fortune's Edition $4.99 (75% Off)
  • Comand & Conquer Games (75% Off)
  • Supreme Commander 2 $3.74 (75% Off)
  • Hitman Collection $7.49 (75% Off)
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.  Bundle $4.99 (88% Off)
  • Star Wars Jedi Knight Collection (75% Off)
  • Team Fortress 2 $5 (75% Off)
  • Total War: Empire & Napoleon - GOTY Edition $24.99 (75% Off)
  • Dawn of Discovery: Gold Edition $14.99 (75% Off)
  • Theatre of War Games (75% Off)
  • Flight Control HD $1.70 (66% Off)
  • Guardians of Graxia $2.49 (75% Off)

Happy new year!

Only 9 hours for the current deals to end! This is your last chance!

Around the Network

Today's deals are so awesome! Here they are:

• Half Life Complete | 75%/85% off
  • Medal of Honor | $29.99: 50% off
  • Mafia II | $12.49: 75% off
  • Bionic Commando Pack | $12.49: 50% off
  • Company of Heroes | 75% off
  • Football Manager 2011 | $26.79: 33% off
  • The Settlers 7 - Paths To A Kingdom | $24.99: 50% off
  • Divinity II - The Dragon Knight Saga | $19.99: 50% off
  • AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity | $2.50: 75% off
  • Zeno Clash | $3.75: 75% off
  • Swarm Arena | $2.50: 75% off
  • Ion Assault | $2.50: 75% off

Can anyone give their opinion on Half-Life? I know it is a good game, and at $2.50 is very tempting, but I want to know more about it.

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

mexmen92 said:

Can anyone give their opinion on Half-Life? I know it is a good game, and at $2.50 is very tempting, but I want to know more about it.

blasphemy!!!

don't get hl, get hl complete, hl was the best fps of it's time... hl2 still is the best fps.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/715/

(extra -10% if you have an hl game or l4d... which you don't since your price is 2.5)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Hephaestos said:
mexmen92 said:

blasphemy!!!

don't get hl, get hl complete, hl was the best fps of it's time... hl2 still is the best fps.

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/715/

(extra -10% if you have an hl game or l4d... which you don't since your price is 2.5)

I already have Hl2, and episodes one and two. I might get Half-LIfe 1 anthology though.

Try Gamefly for a month and get another one free!

http://gamefly.tellapal.com/a/clk/406vc

I definitely recommend getting Half-Life. It shows it's age, but you can still experience some of it's brilliance. Besides, it's so damn cheap right now.