By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Steam Holiday Sale! Hundreds Of Deals EVERY DAY!

Nothing for me today, which is a good thing, because i bought atleast one game every day since the sale started.

Around the Network

GET AMNESIA!!! Scariest Game Ever Made!!

Little more than 5 hours left for the current deals to end. Don't miss out on Amnesia and Dead Space!

Today's deals:

• R.U.S.E. $33.49
  • Star Trek Online $7.50
  • NFS: Hot Pursuit $29.99
  • Transformers: War for Cybertron $19.99
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion $9.99
  • GTA IV: Complete Edition $10.00
  • Shatter $2.50
  • Europa Universalis III $5.00
  • Grand Ages: Rome $1.99
  • Hegemony: Philip of Macedon $3.00
  • Singularity $24.99
  • Left 4 Dead 2 $6.79, or $4.99 if you already have L4D 1

GTA IV Complete Edition is really tempting me.

Around the Network

I'm hesitating on buying GTA IV Complete, mostly because I know I won't be using GFWL or Rockstar Club and will be a hassle having to deal with both everytime I want to play the game.

Leunam said:

Today's deals:

• R.U.S.E. $33.49
  • Star Trek Online $7.50
  • NFS: Hot Pursuit $29.99
  • Transformers: War for Cybertron $19.99 14.99€
  • The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion $9.99
  • GTA IV: Complete Edition $10.00 8.75€
  • Shatter $2.50 2.00€
  • Europa Universalis III $5.00
  • Grand Ages: Rome $1.99
  • Hegemony: Philip of Macedon $3.00
  • Singularity $24.99 14.99€
  • Left 4 Dead 2 $6.79, or $4.99 if you already have L4D 1

Added euro prices for those games that don't have normal $=€ price. Nothing for me today.

shio said:

I'm hesitating on buying GTA IV Complete, mostly because I know I won't be using GFWL or Rockstar Club and will be a hassle having to deal with both everytime I want to play the game.

Add SecuROM to its list of malware. It is the best version, and if you have a beefy enough machine then mods can make it look spectacular, but it's still just GTA and the added crap on top make it a complete pain in the ass.

Foamer said:
shio said:

Add SecuROM to its list of malware. It is the best version, and if you have a beefy enough machine then mods can make it look spectacular, but it's still just GTA and the added crap on top make it a complete pain in the ass.

GFWL, Rockstar Club and Securom...

It would be so much easier to just use Steamworks alone.

By the way, today's Daily Indie Deal is 66% Off Arcadia, costing only $1.70. Looks like a fun little game, and it's only a 50mb download: http://store.steampowered.com/app/72500/