Updated to 1.05:
Random pieces of info there. One of my personal favs: Hud-off option! wuwu! The game looks so much more awesome without it. It's also nice how you can access it from the quick menu by pressing pause at anytime.
Besides that, some more info from random posts:
- offline mechanical damage option
- "Seasonal Events" in GT Life
- An "Online Dealership" that sells rare standard cars such as the Forumla Gran Turismo.
- Ability to backup saves
- Credit/XP Rewards for doing online races
- Apparently some missing engine sounds got fixed. The Zonda I won in B-Spec sounds badass again after the sound butchered from an engine upgrade.
- Ability to restart events after finishing - before you had to load the whole thing again, and we all know how horrid the loading times can be. Definitely will make grinding easier.
- You can add your own custom menu music in the options now.
- I was just playing Arcade Mode and it seems that there's always 16 other cars now.
It's an awesome update. Take a quick browse through those threads for some more info. There's even an increase in cash rewards at the moment, which might be a temporary thing.
Anyways, i'm off to do one of the Seasonal Events - a 1mill credit reward for only 5 laps is an offer I can't refuse.....
From Jkgoff2007 at GTplanet
DO NOT DO THIS !!! I just copied my save data from my main account onto my friends account on the same ps and it copied but when you load the game it says you can not use someone elses saved file a new one will be created for you and you lose EVERYTHING !!"
Just gettin that out there.