By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - The Witcher 2 looks like its going to be the best RPG ever!

Cross-X said:

Well considering that the Game in your Sig and Avatar as well as Mass Effect 3 are going to be top notch RPGs, you can't really say right now that the Witcher 2 is going to be the BEST RPG EVAR!!!

Though the Witcher's RPG elements are looking very good. 16 unique endings and so many different ways to solve the same situation. That is a true WRPG. I'm definitely keeping my eyes on TW2.

I can easily say Witcher 2 will be the best as Witcher 1 still tops every other RPG currently on the market currently.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

I'm guessing this game is only on the PC?

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

NoobSlayer92 said:

I'm guessing this game is only on the PC?

yes it is.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453