By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Thanks for the birthday present, Sony.

My birthday is today (the 19th), and my PS3 died today.

Thanks.

Around the Network

Damn that's worse than me.  My PS3 died on me when I got home from buying Uncharted 2.  Had to wait 2 weeks to play it. 

dunno001:

"Needless to say, I've never trusted them, or, frankly, any other review source. What I do trust, is what I see with my own eyes and play with my own hands."

Favorite Games of All-Time:

1.  Star Ocean 3   2. Kingdom Hearts:  Birth by Sleep  3. Kingdom Hearts 1/2  4.  Metal Gear Solid 4    5.  Super Mario 3  6.  Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time  7. Uncharted 2

but you still have time to ask for a slim on christmas....always look for the silver lining!

though the bad part could be that you'll get plenty of ps3 games at birthday and xmass and yet be broke and not able to repair it for months... that would suck :p

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

LOL

I knew what this would be before I entered!

Hasn't yours died before? Or am I imagining it?

Around the Network

Lol it died

I have never had a game system ever die on me, ever. :D

RolStoppable said:

My Wii's disc drive died earlier this year, shortly after my birthday. So what we have here is yet another case of Sony copying Nintendo.

I would say they both copied Microsoft, but then I've never had a 360 break on me.

It's a shame Sony can't copy Microsoft when it comes to reliability, but then that would mean the "it only does everything" slogan would be one step closer to being true.

RolStoppable said:

My Wii's disc drive died earlier this year, shortly after my birthday. So what we have here is yet another case of Sony copying Nintendo.

No sir. We all know that Sony copies everything but this is one instance where I stand correct. For years, Sony has been the leading force in shoddy and malfunction prone hardware. They deserve that title (even moreso than MS). And in your case, Nintendo ripped them off

It's ironic that the one instance where Nintendo copied Sony, the effect was negative... Ha!

Smashed said:

Thanks.

hey that sucks, but my birthday is tomorrow (20th)

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

ssj12 said:
Smashed said:

Thanks.

hey that sucks, but my birthday is tomorrow (20th)

My birthday was the 16th :) lol