By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Killzone 3: Splitscreen Co-op Gameplay Video

Cross-X said:

HELL YES SPLIT SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My only gripe is that it isn't full screen Split Screen. I mean why is there that blank areas on the screen when it should be space for FUll screen? WHY?!

Its in order to maintain the screen ratio. If you do full screen split screen, either you cut the horizontal viewing angle or you stretch the image vertically.

Around the Network
masschamber said:
Cross-X said:

HELL YES SPLIT SCREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My only gripe is that it isn't full screen Split Screen. I mean why is there that blank areas on the screen when it should be space for FUll screen? WHY?!

because split screen is very taxing to begin with, I'll take black bars to get splitscreen anyday.

Well given Killzone 2 is the only exclusive ps3 game that I haven't been fairly to heavily disappointed (except for maybe Heavenly Sword) by on the ps3 I was going to buy it day 1 anyway, adding splitscreen to a day 1 buy is just icing on the cake. plus this support move for that wii like shooting that is so much better than dual analog, right? so a second good shooter with aiming shooting? DOUBLE WIN if both are true

Oh mate you don't know how grateful I am of GG adding Split Screen to Killzone 3.

Out of all the requests and suggestions made to GG for KZ3, I thought that Split Screen would be the only feature that they will not be able to apply to KZ3 but this news brings the utter most happiness. To be able to play KZ3 is just amazing stuff for me and I have HUGE respect for GG now days for adding Split Screen, something that is very ahrd to find these days.

Yes right now I might be a bit disappointed about the Black Bars but it won't matter. KZ3 Split Screen is all I needed to guarantee 1st Day.

I'm not that interested in split screen co-op, but great for those for wanted it.

Still, that looked like it ran very well so that's pretty cool.

This is epic.. ^^

kewl

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E