By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Are they going to adjust Others software sales?

I would assume that since they undertracked the hardware earlier they would adjust the software too.. at I know they should change Wii Sport... Since it is one - one with the Wii- I also suspect to see slight increases in the PS3 software too...

Is this going to happen?

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network

I would assume that since they undertracked the hardware earlier they would adjust the software too.. at I know they should change Wii Sport... Since it is one - one with the Wii- I also suspect to see slight increases in the PS3 software too...

Is this going to happen?

psn- tokila

not due to NPD if that's what your asking. ioi makes readjustments due to new data and manufactures data and the such but not due to NPD.

Huh?

Not quite sure what you are getting at? you mean that Wii/PS3 were adjusted upward hardware wise in "others", and thus software should change?.... i don't think it works like that.

If things do need adjusting upward, they will be eventually.... you will have to give the "other" charts time to get going, they are a tough job for ioi, i wouldn't expect them to be properly reliable until January or something, Nintendogs for instance is not on the charts at all (even though when the first one was put up it was over 100k for the week)

Give them time to get up to speed (couple of months) and then all we have to worry about is accuracy, which will hopefully be ok... might need some more official sources to lean on and adjust with until properly figured out.

Well they should at least adjust Wii sports... it is a given, The Hardware sold upwards of 330k but Wii Sports is still at the old 269 number.

psn- tokila

Around the Network

PM ioi

Predictions:Sales of Wii Fit will surpass the combined sales of the Grand Theft Auto franchiseLifetime sales of Wii will surpass the combined sales of the entire Playstation family of consoles by 12/31/2015 Wii hardware sales will surpass the total hardware sales of the PS2 by 12/31/2010 Wii will have 50% marketshare or more by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  It was a little over 48% only)Wii will surpass 45 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2008 (I was wrong!!  Nintendo Financials showed it fell slightly short of 45 million shipped by end of 2008)Wii will surpass 80 Million in lifetime sales by the end of 2009 (I was wrong!! Wii didn't even get to 70 Million)