By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PSN App for iPHone and Android

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2010/12/16/the-official-playstation-app-coming-soon-to-iphone-and-android-handsets/

In version 1.0 you’ll be able to:

Cant wait for this a great idea and so glad its not limited to ericson phones!!
Here's hoping for Remote Play in version 1.1, What other features would you like to see as they are promising regular updates  for it!

Around the Network

remote play, from checking your trophies? that's one heck of a leap.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I want it to Nokia Symbian N8 too.

Yeah but i can dream :) 

First update will allow posting comments on the blog and more languages.

Sending messages to friends would be a next step maybe, you can send messages to GT friends from the GT website, so maybe not entirely impossible. 

Theyve replied to comments that they wont be supporting Blackberry or Windows Phone 7, sorry ethomaz its not looking good for symbian.

Around the Network

It will eventually allow downloads of all kinds of content; from movies, music, and games. :)

I saw this coming for Android when Google/Sony started working with each other so well, but with iOS being so large it makes perfect sense to allow at least some of that content on iOS as well.

Maybe just have Playstation games on PSPhone, while minis and other small games on all mobile platforms through this app.

Yeah I dunno if we gonna see remote play from anything other than special playstation branded phones. Though if we get playstation branded phones then we will probably get more than just remote play, such as actual PSN games playable on the phone itself.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

Xenostar said:

Theyve replied to comments that they wont be supporting Blackberry or Windows Phone 7, sorry ethomaz its not looking good for symbian.

Well, not supporting Windows Phone 7 isn't the biggest shock in the world.

well i already have an app that can do most of those features but cheers anyways.  maybe this one won't run so bloody slow.