By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:

HoS Gnizmo and Hatmoza

Gniz for your ridiculous attitude, and Hat for not being ridiculous on top of commenting on top of my comments. You, for some reason, seem to be the only one that "merits" responses. Interesting how that works.

Me and Gnizmo have a history of screwing each other over. The crazy cop game and the video game charter fiasco where we're on IM once ... don't want to talk about that game ...

You can say we've developed a mutual respect for one another. Don't be jealous that he responds to me only :P

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network
hatmoza said:

-snip-

I kinda like Truck's take on the rivalry thing. I wouldn't be surprised if you really did kill him prof -_-

Then again, I can totally see Truck's getting back at Heph for deceiving him last game...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:

Me and Gnizmo have a history of screwing each other over. The crazy cop game and the video game charter fiasco where we're on IM once ... don't want to talk about that game ...

You can say we've developed a mutual respect for one another. Don't be jealous that he responds to me only :P

Man I was just thinking of bringing up that game too. Prof's mad-on for me is very reminiscent of the vitriol we had going back then when we lost both a cop and deputy in one fell swoop. If he can't find a way to get off of it the town is going to have to lynch one of us. Not that I am against it entirely right now, but I think a lot of it is him desperately trying to justify a vote for me for personal reasons.

The video game one is dead, and buried. Lets leave it that way.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Finish checking out Heph's contribution to the game:

This post has his early suspicions (linkz and prof):

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3819492

And later after GoW's modkill here's a post about who he keeps his eye on ( Final-Fan, prof and zexen):

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3819492

He also spent much of the day responding to prof (not necessarily arguing but quoting him quite a few times).

Signature goes here!

I can't see a team of mafia killing someone based on revenge, maybe if it was one deciding it may, but if there are multiple they gotta kill based on potential and on what's transpired so far in the game

Around the Network
hatmoza said:
hatmoza said:

-snip-

I kinda like Truck's take on the rivalry thing. I wouldn't be surprised if you really did kill him prof -_-

Then again, I can totally see Truck's getting back at Heph for deceiving him last game...

I don't hold grudges like other players I won't mention :P

Signature goes here!

hatmoza said:
hatmoza said:

-snip-

What about me? Heph got me killed last game xP

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

zexen_lowe said:

I can't see a team of mafia killing someone based on revenge, maybe if it was one deciding it may, but if there are multiple they gotta kill based on potential and on what's transpired so far in the game

Thats odd because it is precisely what you did one game. Further we have seen it happen a lot. It is a bit of a mistake, but a common one made. Very strange for you to dismiss stuff that you have you been party too, and certainly have seen lots of times in other games.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

radishhead said:
hatmoza said:
hatmoza said:

-snip-

What about me? Heph got me killed last game xP

Its dumb to speculate revenge, espically if you're talking about you're self. I got killed in a meeny einy miny moe pick by heph. again, its just stupid. even if you're joking. I wouldn't be surprised if people used it against you when they want to despartlty vote for you.

Gnizmo said:
zexen_lowe said:

Thats odd because it is precisely what you did one game. Further we have seen it happen a lot. It is a bit of a mistake, but a common one made. Very strange for you to dismiss stuff that you have you been party too, and certainly have seen lots of times in other games.

In what game, exactly? Remember, I've never been mafia outside That Guy's DN game