By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

Around the Network
Gnizmo said:
hatmoza said:
Sigh, It's obvious he's not following the game AT ALL. He's also missed the fact that GOW has turned up town even though many of us mentioned it in our posts several times already.

Seriously, could you act any more scummier Gnizmo...

I won't lie, I have been kind of phoning it in so far. To save time lets say I have been very sick lately. I seriously thought about dropping out after the first few days, but I think I can pull it together. I normally blow day one off anyways.

If you don't want to tell us your actual reasons, don't bother making up lies.  (If that wasn't a lie it was very poorly worded indeed.)  You could have said "I had my reasons" or just "Sorry about that" or nothing at all for that matter in place of that sentence. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

So who could have wanted Hephaestos dead?

1. theprof00: Because of the rivalry thing

2. Anyone who knows how big an asset Heph could have been to the town. (So pretty much anyone).

I'll go back to Day One to check if other people could have had a more specific reason to want him dead.

Signature goes here!

2. Gnizmo hasn't replied to prof's post but he did say hes not feeling well, so that cancels something out. I feel prof argues just for the sake of argueing, and I know he said that he would probe on people that aren't sayin' much. The whole thing was wierd, I think one of them is scum, the way they voted each other though, so since I'm not sure which one it is, I would go out and say.

fos: prof and gniz

And people wonder why I get so upset.

You are acting seriously scummy yourself, you didn't even read gnizmo's post correctly. He is not sick.

I wholeheartedly agree completely and absolutely with you, Gniz

SAK, I don't see much difference between a FoS and a vote when no one else bandwagons, it's pretty much the same since unless everyone suddenly starts voting for the one I voted, that vote is not gonna do much difference. Since I had already FoSed nen, I had to go one step further when he increased my suspicions, but I didn't start screaming "LET'S LYNCH NEN".

I don't agree at all with "voting is a different story", I can vote for a lot of different people (none at the same time, of course) during the course of one day

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

So who could have wanted Hephaestos dead?

1. theprof00: Because of the rivalry thing

2. Anyone who knows how big an asset Heph could have been to the town. (So pretty much anyone).

I'll go back to Day One to check if other people could have had a more specific reason to want him dead.

HA!

More likely that the mafia is pursuing a strategy of killing the strong players first.

To clarify, I was (jokingly) agreeing with Gniz on that empty post, but it seems a lot of people decided to post after him -_-

zexen_lowe said:

what are you agreeing with?

theprof00 said:
zexen_lowe said:

what are you agreeing with?

I think he's refering to his blank post.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

SuperAdrianK said:

I'm not sure why enforce it when almost every other game people did it.

Anywho, Heres my analysis.

1. I liked dtewi's view on silver tiger, I didn't know how I missed that, and I would like silver tiger to say something about that, or ugly things might happen.

2. Gnizmo hasn't replied to prof's post but he did say hes not feeling well, so that cancels something out. I feel prof argues just for the sake of argueing, and I know he said that he would probe on people that aren't sayin' much. The whole thing was wierd, I think one of them is scum, the way they voted each other though, so since I'm not sure which one it is, I would go out and say.

fos: prof and gniz

3. You people nitpick my choice of words for little reason, if this keeps happening, I might as well just vote for you because no one gains anything because my analogies are dumb.

4. I should of said this in day 1, but this is about the basic game mechanic arguement hat/nen and zex were argueing. If I recall correctly, Zex voted for someone because he disagree with the rule. I found the vote ridicuolous, and even though I fos nen, voting is a different story, and I don't take it too well. I'm also aware he took the vote back, but thats because of an unforseen mod kill for gow.

fos:zex

5. I'm aware that not all of this is accurate, so if any of you guys see anything weird or silly or wrong that I posted, then please correct me and this is no way  to spread misinformation, its just my analysis so far. I'm leaning for a vote on Silver Tiger, though.

Last post was eatten. I suppose I have to state explicitly that which should be understood implicitly. I didn't comment because his post didn't merit a response. I have no interest in talking for the sake of talking. The fat that prof keeps harping on it only makes me more suspicious. Two townies playing grab ass distracts and hides mafia players. Holding onto it like that has made me more suspicious of him really.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229