By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Prof, you love analogies so here's one fore you:

other players:

scum hunt with a sniper and a scope.

Prof:

Scum hunting with a shotgot 30 feet away from everyone else.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

So we lost one player due to a modkill... I think a no lynch would not hurt the turn a tiny bit, also I don't quite get it why a lot of people said they wanted GoW modkilled, when he could be replaced, I know his actions were not okay... but some were to eager to get him modkilled...

Stefl1504 said:

So we lost one player due to a modkill... I think a no lynch would not hurt the turn a tiny bit, also I don't quite get it why a lot of people said they wanted GoW modkilled, when he could be replaced, I know his actions were not okay... but some were to eager to get him modkilled...

Could you list them. People who agreed to the modkill I mean. I'm still catching up.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Doctor

Protect me (or some other high profile target, but I'd rather it be me). Hey, they don't want to waste a kill attempt on me if they think I'm protected

Cop

Investigate someone who isn't going to die tonight, so don't waste it on me (read below)

Town

If I die tonight lynch Hatmoza. It is an unspoken rule that if I die in the middle of the night, it must be Hatmoza. Most likely because he is upset I'm beating him the NFL prediction league This is the main reason why I'm posting this, because it is highly valuable information. The rest can be ignored. Well, if people jump on this without reading it, it might mean they are scum trying to accuse me of being scum since I'm asking for doctor protection, but hey, I know I'll be killed quickly unless I get really lucky.

This is blasphemy! If I had a killing role PERIOD I'd kill you because you don't waste time trying to get me lynched.

@Whoover wanted to know my lynch stance today: I want a no-lynch today, as I do most games (not going to say all games, because of what happened last time xD)

Vote: No Lynch

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

heph and Vette wanted that GoW gets modkilld... I still think there are more but I have to look deeper into it ;P

Stefl1504 said:

heph and Vette wanted that GoW gets modkilld... I still think there are more but I have to look deeper into it ;P

yeah I hosed gow before that, then did a motion for the town to lynch him. Modkill is fine, I just wanted the position out. Gow made it look scummy and by basically leaving, he made it look (to me) as if he was just giving up as he saw himself in a bad spot. I know he's usually more combative, but I took it as a reaction relative to last round.

I don't think there's anything to read in vett's stance, his stance was close to mine as he was against annonymity... basically this means he thought gow was scum.

I'm glad he got modkilled though this cut the discution.

Oh andi'll let hat work his angle

Unvote

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Stefl1504 said:

i wanted gow modkilled too, but felt bad since zex said modkills were underhanded.

I also shoulda known that gow would only treat being a townie with such frivolousness.

hatmoza said:

Prof, you love analogies so here's one fore you:

other players:

scum hunt with a sniper and a scope.

Prof:

Scum hunting with a shotgot 30 feet away from everyone else.

well, I've only been on two people so far linkz and gniz.

Can I get some feedback on Gniz please?

Either confirm that I am crazy, or confirm that he hasn't contributed or attempted to contribute except in the way of antagonizing other people.

PS: I'm going to be in Nebraska for 2 days. Might not get to post unless the hotel has wifi.

So, I'll be back approx 36-48 hours from now.

Scottie:

"Btw guys, you can work out how many scum there are. There are (at maximum) 8 days alloted to this game (see OP)

2 deaths per day

21 total players

5 remaining after 8 days

= 5 scum?"

Is this scottie's first game? j0 asked this question in a post, and I think it really deserves an answer.