By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Wonktonodi said:
zexen_lowe said:

I guess I analyzed the game better when alive than dead, I told ya guys to lynch nen

maybe next time GIVE REASONS!!

I did. In fucking day two. And then I leave for seventeen days and find out that you guys ignored me and lynched a townie...

Wasn't really compelled to justify myself after that -_-

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
theprof00 said:

I called out Hat for not posting. He wasn't being his usual erratic self, and was hiding, just like in the last game he was mafia. He said something like "you really are an idiot sometimes".

I called out nen for saying that the ratio of mafia to town made a difference because it influences if town should vote on day one or not. He replied by saying something like, "judging by how you hosted the dbz game, I'm inclined to believe you have no idea what you're talking about".

I subsequently said, "if you're mafia nen, you're a scumbag and I've lost all respect for you", and he never replied.

You were right about nen, but your initial point was still wrong. The number of mafia(assuming all one faction) at the start never determines if there should be a lynch or not on day one. It's the total number that does that.

yes i know. But that really doesn't matter. It's the reaction.

It wasn't a counter-point, it was an escape. Doesn't matter what I said.

Also, as far as making nen protect radish:

If there is no kill, you confess.  A false confession claiming that nen protected ff instead. Just need to "act" a little bit, gruff about how townies are too dumb to follow directions....or say you're leaving the site, etc. 

If he claims that you're a townie making a gamble, then you have proof that he knows you're a townie.
If he votes you, you come out and explain your gamble.
If he avoids you, you call him out on it.

If there is a kill:

If FF: just need to convince radish that nen is the mafia. 

If you can get first post:

"HAHA, well I don't know why noname hasn't ended this yet, you just left two masons and yourself. I'm sure radish will be around to vote you, and I'll give him the pleasure of his third mafia hammer"

or

"I'm the cop and I finally got a read, and nen, you're scum." Follow it up with information you've put together and point out his plan.

you guys are making it out to be more difficult than it really is. 

This is 1000% better than voting without evidence, because at least the survivor has 100% surety that nen is the mafia.

Linkzmax said:

I had thought of forcing nen to protect someone, but there's plenty of flaws in that too. I'd have to convince the others as well, otherwise I look like scum telling the doctor what to do.

1) As FF points out mafia-nen could simply refrain from killing.

a) If noname allows it without it becoming a tie. Then nen can simply say the next day "I knew you were setting me up to die, so I protected myself last night." Granted it lacks believability to most and that's usually not allowed, and if it is then extremely rarely on consecutive days, so the charade would've ended eventually. I grew tired of waiting for eventually.

b) if noname says it's a tie if the cycle repeats and nen isn't happy with that result, then he can kill myself or FF. radish was convinced already and the simple defense is "Linkz/FF killed the other one instead of me to make me look like scum since I wasn't killed."

2) If mafia was in fact FF then he has free picking on the doctor or myself. Chances are he'd pick the doctor and then it's right back to the two of us arguing for each other.

3) mafia-radish still could've existed as an extremely overpowered role, and he'd win in any town of 3 really. Though he has no reason to no kill except to give nen credibility and make it easier to lynch myself or FF.

Also, my biggest reason for voting FF wasn't that I ruled out the others, but the mutual distancing between all of the scum and FF. Well done on their part for setting him up like that. Also well done on their part for I assume making me appear like Heph last time around.

That was something that I had been talking about before I was lynched.  We had no way over ever knowing if nen was actually the doc or not.  So we could at least use it to make him keep someone alive. However I would have wanted to after getting a few more scum use the one "mislynch" we had on him since there was never a way of knowing if he would be the doc or scum playing the doc.

zexen_lowe said:
Wonktonodi said:
zexen_lowe said:

I guess I analyzed the game better when alive than dead, I told ya guys to lynch nen

I did. In fucking day two. And then I leave for seventeen days and find out that you guys ignored me and lynched a townie...

yes but when you come back you could have used all the things that happend since as more evidence.

nen-suer said:
theprof00 said:

"In either scenario, town misses out on an extra lynch. If you don't understand, read my "mafia rules and hosting" thread for a more detailed explanation of how the numbers work out."

"And after playing in the game you hosted I'm really not interested in you thread >_>"

"Regarding nen, I honestly don't believe that someone who is so insulting and rude would be mafia. It comes off as really defensive, and if he really is a mafia talking trash, then he's a complete douchebag, and I don't think of nen like that."

Well that was meant as a joke....didn't know you toke it that seriously .

Next time, don't joke without a proper smiley face like XD.

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
zexen_lowe said:
Wonktonodi said:
zexen_lowe said:

yes but when you come back you could have used all the things that happend since as more evidence.

Meh, what for, you said barely anything and you had already someone FoSing you, "There's 5 mafia" "OMG ZEXEN IS SCUM", "I'm leaving for a couple days" "OMG ZEXEN ISN'T POSTING AND HE'S SCUM" "Can we kill SAK like we were planning to" "OMG ZEXEN IS SCUM".

It was a bit depressing to be honest

theprof00 said:

Also, as far as making nen protect radish:

If there is no kill, you confess.  A false confession claiming that nen protected ff instead. Just need to "act" a little bit, gruff about how townies are too dumb to follow directions....or say you're leaving the site, etc. 

If he claims that you're a townie making a gamble, then you have proof that he knows you're a townie.
If he votes you, you come out and explain your gamble.
If he avoids you, you call him out on it.

If there is a kill:

If FF: just need to convince radish that nen is the mafia. 

If you can get first post:

"HAHA, well I don't know why noname hasn't ended this yet, you just left two masons and yourself. I'm sure radish will be around to vote you, and I'll give him the pleasure of his third mafia hammer"

or

"I'm the cop and I finally got a read, and nen, you're scum." Follow it up with information you've put together and point out his plan.

you guys are making it out to be more difficult than it really is. 

This is 1000% better than voting without evidence, because at least the survivor has 100% surety that nen is the mafia.

not that much better.  Radish was so sure of nen, nothing really would have changed that. 

zexen_lowe said:
Wonktonodi said:
zexen_lowe said:
Wonktonodi said:
zexen_lowe said:

Meh, what for, you said barely anything and you had already someone FoSing you, "There's 5 mafia" "OMG ZEXEN IS SCUM", "I'm leaving for a couple days" "OMG ZEXEN ISN'T POSTING AND HE'S SCUM" "Can we kill SAK like we were planning to" "OMG ZEXEN IS SCUM".

It was a bit depressing to be honest

How do you think it was for us who were here the whole time?  You come back and hardly said much.  We were hoping well at least I was that after loosing all those players who had been inacitve we would have someone actualy participate again.  Then you said almost nothing now that was really depressing :(

Wonktonodi said:

not that much better.  Radish was so sure of nen, nothing really would have changed that. 

and the alternative is?

If radish wouldn't vote nen on that day, then he wasn't getting lynched anyway.

It's MUCH better.

So you go from Radish picking out of a hat (which is what he almost admittedly says he did) due to so much confusion, to giving him a real thorough, thought out post on why nen is the mafia. You have full proof, beyond the shadow of a doubt.

also, where's next game sign-up?

And when can we see the other quicktopics?

Also, since off-topic no longer appears on the frontpage, we are going to have to contact people to play. Kinda sucks. Maybe we can get bumped to "gaming" forum.