By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
and by the way, you're both pieces of shit for insulting me, nen and hat :3

who did the what now?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

You know, I completely forgot about my other argument for nen being scum:  why the "doctor" was allowed to live for so long. 

Haha - I thought that, but I didn't think much of it.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
and that's why, linkz, the real best course of action was to force nen to protect radish and no lynch.

It wouldn't have made a difference, if nen was refrained from killing once he could certainly do it twice. 

and then it's a tie.

what?  are you suggesting the town just keep no lynching until the mafia gives up and kills someone?  that's pathetic.  And there's no reason to think the mafia WOULD blink first. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Yeah!

You're awesome nen.

I just realised that I was a tool of the Mafia.... AGAIN ;_;

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

Thanks noname for hosting btw - it must have been annoying hosting such a long game x(

Watch me on YouTube!

Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
Final-Fan said:
theprof00 said:
and that's why, linkz, the real best course of action was to force nen to protect radish and no lynch.

It wouldn't have made a difference, if nen was refrained from killing once he could certainly do it twice. 

and then it's a tie.

what?  are you suggesting the town just keep no lynching until the mafia gives up and kills someone?  that's pathetic.  And there's no reason to think the mafia WOULD blink first. 

There was no other option ff. Every other course of action was too big of a gamble. You guys had 0 evidence on each other, and instead of solving it logically, you gambled.

Linkz must be dead tired over this game.

SuperAdrianK said:

Linkz must be dead tired over this game.

I was! Took a great nap.

Well played nen!

I guess I analyzed the game better when alive than dead, I told ya guys to lynch nen