By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Time is short wonk, post all you like but make sure you get to whatever your final point is going to be. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

Time is short wonk, post all you like but make sure you get to whatever your final point is going to be. 

Never mind, I posted that before I saw a lot of those posts, especially the "done with that" one. 

But I think your doctor plan is frankly a terrible one Wonk.  All they have to do is kill a third party and we are just as clueless. 

I will however say that I think that if nen is really the doctor he should NOT protect himself, just protect whoever he feels is most at risk besides himself. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Final-Fan said:

I'm done posting.  Main points are there are some connection between you SAK and HAT, some stronger than others.

The more recent point being even if we think nen is scum posing as the doctor we should try and use it to our advantage.

Final-Fan said:
Final-Fan said:

Never mind, I posted that before I saw a lot of those posts, especially the "done with that" one. 

But I think your doctor plan is frankly a terrible one Wonk.  All they have to do is kill a third party and we are just as clueless. 

I will however say that I think that if nen is really the doctor he should NOT protect himself, just protect whoever he feels is most at risk besides himself. 

It's not about not having a person killed it's about us being able to say who won't be. 

Final-Fan said:
Final-Fan said:

now if he dose that we are just as clueless but we don't have any say in who we want to keep alive.  If he's scum and wants to keep up aperances they can't kill the person we tell him not to without giving it away.  It's not brilliant but it is something.

Around the Network

But it's not like we know who the cop is so in the end everyone but nen is equally "townie" for us and thus equally worthless. Doubt anyone is worth saving.

In the end , you shouldn't even try to induce the doctor (if nen is even one) on who he might protect because that doesn't help, if nen is a doc then the mafia will have to either decide to kill him (and risk that in the event he can heal himself waste a night) or go for another one and risk nen having him protected. We gain nothing from trying to influence that decision, and I don't think there's anyone worth saving more than nen would if he truly is the doc (of course, that is assuming no cop roleclaims, if one dos, then there sure is someone worth saving more)

The problem is, I don't fully buy nen being doc, his roleclaim seems too timely and it wouldn be unlikely that there was a doctor and there's no cop. And frankly there doesn't seem to be a cop at all, either that or he has the horrible-est of lucks and can't offer any good insight (because, if you are a cop and you have at least ONE good investigation be it guilty or non guilty you should totally come forward because if nen is a doc we can buy you one more night of investigation and if nen is lying then you'll be dead tomorrow and we can lynch an assured mafia and thus you'll serve the town well). I don't know, it just doesn't convince me much at all

zexen_lowe said:

But it's not like we know who the cop is so in the end everyone but nen is equally "townie" for us and thus equally worthless. Doubt anyone is worth saving.

You don't see anyone as a confirmed townie?

Linkzmax said:
zexen_lowe said:

No

zexen_lowe said:
Linkzmax said:

No

Not even radish? 

Linkzmax said:
zexen_lowe said:
Linkzmax said:

No

Not even radish? 

No