By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
c03n3nj0 said:

Anyhow, I see that I'm being suspected by linkz, and F-F to a lesser extent. 

But I don't see the need to defend myself, for two reasons:

a) It seems the bandwagon switched over to stefl
b) I wasn't in much pressure at all in the first place. F-F and nen's are because they don't mind lynching me, and linkz hasn't said anything. 

I think I need to go through an reread FF

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:

I'm starting to incline to believe that there is a doc...

why?

Wonktonodi said:
SuperAdrianK said:

why?

Trucks claimed he was mason, and was killed.

What I think a doc would do would be to protect him, and if nobody died, it led to the conclusion that trucks is a confirmed townie.

so again, I'm inclined that there is a docter. Personally, I didn't think this needed an explanation.

Wonktonodi said:

Something I was thinking yesterday when I came on but couldn't say since night has started is jo could very well be the cop, but more likely we don't have one. 

I was thinking this myself ever since I was asking if the cop should claim. Fortunately we didn't mislynch, thus it's still not too late to trust(or at least test) a cop. j0, if you're the cop, it is time to come forward.

SuperAdrianK said:

What I think a doc would do would be to protect him, and if nobody died, it led to the conclusion that trucks is a confirmed townie.

so again, I'm inclined that there is a docter. Personally, I didn't think this needed an explanation.

Truck asked for the doc to protect himself or radish, meaning the doc could've gone with the latter. It's also possible the doctor was betting mafia would go outside of those two since protection was asked for, and so protected himself or someone else he thought likely to be town.

If nobody died it wouldn't have made Truck anymore confirmed than he already was prior to the night. As we saw last round, mafia can simply choose not to kill.

Around the Network
SuperAdrianK said:
Wonktonodi said:
SuperAdrianK said:

why?

You are saying that you think a doctor would protect trucks yet trucks is dead.  So your reasoning escapes me.

Wonk, SAK is saying he doesn't think there is a doc. "incline" is misused or simply incorrect.

Linkzmax said:
Wonktonodi said:

Something I was thinking yesterday when I came on but couldn't say since night has started is jo could very well be the cop, but more likely we don't have one. 

I was thinking this myself ever since I was asking if the cop should claim. Fortunately we didn't mislynch, thus it's still not too late to trust(or at least test) a cop. j0, if you're the cop, it is time to come forward.

If he does claim cop.  I'd be the last on your list of those you are willing to lynch.  If you no longer see me as a townie who had tunnel vision and want me lynched.  I'm as good as dead, since it now takes much fewer to get a lynch will you at least holp out voting untill you have a few people again.  If I do get lynched then when I turn town at least you will have some things to go with.

If people read this as me trying to hard to seem town so I must be scum, just also think it could be a town person who is pretty sure he's going to die trying to help out while he can.

Linkzmax said:

SuperAdrianK said:

Truck asked for the doc to protect himself or radish, meaning the doc could've gone with the latter. It's also possible the doctor was betting mafia would go outside of those two since protection was asked for, and so protected himself or someone else he thought likely to be town.

If nobody died it wouldn't have made Truck anymore confirmed than he already was prior to the night. As we saw last round, mafia can simply choose not to kill.

1. I doubt the doc would go for radish as trucks was contributing more.

2. Thats certainly a possibilty.

3.After having 2 mafia die, one lynched, I think the mafia is going to let this oppurtunity waste.

Still, I think the most logical reason was to protect trucks.

For number 3, it should have not before oppurtunity.

@Linkz, why do you think jo is probably the cop?