By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Gameplay at Jimmy Fallon show Drakes Deception video

Shorty11857 said:
Packie said:
Shorty11857 said:
Packie said:

Lookin' awesome so far, it looks they added aerial beatdowns like the aerial assassinations in AC2.

also, did Jimmy say that he played Uncharted 2 before yet he doesn't how to use a freakin' gun here?! -_-

Well the ND guys made the game and have pretty awful aimming too, so give Jimmy a break

I don't really know what to say, it looks like UC2 except that falling into the fire thing, that made me pay attention and looks incredible

Im sorry but Uncharted with awful aiming?! I might've agreed with you if we're talking about Uncharted 1 but he's playing Uncharted 3 here and it looks like it's using mechanics similar to Uncharted 2 which, in my opinion, has the best third-person shooter controls this gen.

I have nothing against the guy, I actually find him funny sometimes, but I only implied that he sucks at the game. that is all.

I was talking about when the Naughty Dog guy was playing, he couldn't aim at all. I expected someone who developed a game to be decent at aimming

huh. now that you mention it, you're right lol. shame on you ND.

Around the Network

this will be the best looking video game of all time.

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???