By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Da Vinci 'CODE' FOUND In MONA LISA EYES!!!

At first I thought this was a joke about a luxury cruise advertisement on Mona Lisa...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

was he trying to warn us of the illuminati !!

hidden advertising is hidden.

updated: 14.01.2012

playing right now: Xenoblade Chronicles

Hype-o-meter, from least to most hyped:  the Last Story, Twisted Metal, Mass Effect 3, Final Fantasy XIII-2, Final Fantasy Versus XIII, Playstation ViTA

bet with Mordred11 that Rage will look better on Xbox 360.

I'm pretty sure once they've finally deciphered it, it'll say 'Nintendo iz d0med!'

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

Assassin's Creed, the Templar threat is real!

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
iLLmaticV3 said:

Epic, if its true and we find out what it all means! :O

Speculation on forums accross the net say it has something to do with 2012........ D:

Maybe he knew he was going to be in Assassin's Creed 3 :)

great, more fuel for the "0h n0ez, 2012!" fire.....

or this could be something really awsome, like a treasure map, or a code to unlock the secret of the universe.....

or win a luxery cruise...

Damnit, I was beat to it!

Was hoping to make the first Assassins Creed reference

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

@whoever wins the cruise, can i come too? :3

@Darth... didnt that dude use his noggin and come up with the amazing result that "LV" COULD MAYBE stand for "Leonardo da Vinci".

i mean, probably not though. since you know, mystery n all that. lets just please forbid M. Night Shymamamamamlalalalama from ever making a movie about this. evvver.

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

how the hell does this point to 2012? :p