By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Kinect sales arnt hot....

Yeah they're on fire! Selling more than wii did in its first woliday season. Passed the move in about a month! Over 5 million games sold already. This add on is for a hardcore console and my god it's selling so good. Anyone that doesn't think kinect is selling at/above expectations is just not a fan of it i think. Do you feel kinect is selling good?

Around the Network

I agree it is doing very well so far.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

It's so much higher than my expectations it's not even funny.

Originally, after hearing about the $149 prica tag I expected a million units sold before year end, tops.

You are so Trixie.

Xbox 360 fans should not want Kinect to do well. If it sells well, that means more and more devs could  abandon future core 360 titles in favor of Kinect titles. It's games will become like Wii third party games.

Around the Network

Awww........ And I was getting ready to do a glorious rant. Misleading title is misleading.

it is selling very well for its first month or so, but will it last is the question.  and my question is why do all my threads get closed after like 2 hours, i dont understand.

Check out my video game music blog:

http://games-and-guitars.synergize.co/

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

He who hesitates is lost

Why the misleading title?

gurglesletch said:

Why the misleading title?

Lol if you knew the poster you wouldn't have been misled. ;)

Metallicube said:

Xbox 360 fans should not want Kinect to do well. If it sells well, that means more and more devs could  abandon future core 360 titles in favor of Kinect titles. It's games will become like Wii third party games.

You're right. It's already getting too big. I liked the hardcore image of Xbox, I don't want MS to go all out casual.

But on the other hand I want X360 to take second place, no matter the sacrifice.