By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Matt and Bozon of IGN each giving away 25 copies of Zack & Wiki!

In a very odd promotion, Matt and Bozon have decided to give away 25 copies each of Zack & Wiki.  Matt's are to supporters of the game, and Bozon's are to skeptics of the game.  The rules?  Provide a link to a post you have made on a message board or blog prior to December 1st showing your support for the game (for Matt's) or your skepticism/disdain for the game (for Bozon's).

Bozon's page: http://blogs.ign.com/bozon-ign

Matt's page: http://blogs.ign.com/matt-ign

Around the Network

No one interested in free copies of a great game?

Closest thing I have said to support is that I plan to buy it eventually, heh. It's a weird promotion just because anyone who supported it you would of thought would of actually... bought it already. Guess it'd be a good way to get an X-mas gift though.

Of course I'm interested. But I already have the game.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

What an awesome idea. I don't think I was talking about it at all really. I love the idea, but I haven't tried it yet. I can't enter either way.

Favorite Companies: Nintendo, Blizzard, Valve.
Recent New Favorites: Grasshopper, Atlus. (R.I.P. Clover.)
Heroes/Homies: Shigeru Miyamoto, Gunpei Yokoi, Will Wright, Eric Chahi, Suda51, Brian Eno, David Bowie.
Haiku Group: Haiku Hell.
Nemeses: Snesboy, fkusumot. 
GameDaily Article that Interviewed Me: Console Defense Forces.

Around the Network

Just go edit an old post to show you love the game but couldn't afford it haha.

naznatips said:
Just go edit an old post to show you love the game but couldn't afford it haha.

Ha. Sneaky I like it. Sadly, I have too much pride to do it. Besides, i'll buy it eventually.