By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
chocoloco said:
LivingMetal said:
axt113 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Now lets see Wii double those numbers in the Americas.

If it does, I think the boards will implode with all the rage from the Wii haters

Honestly, I don't think there really are a lot of Wii haters on this forums.

There are you just have to be careful or you get banned. I fully admit I'm a Wii hater. Still the wii is not dominating like it did last holiday season...

Down just 27k not much of a drop considering last year was record breaking.  

Around the Network

The sales of Wii at holidays are levels never seen in gens past as far as I have seen

Dropping 27k year over year is nothing for wii haters to throw a parade over 

wow Wii almost back at selling more than HD twins combined in the EU.. that was kind of a surprize. Seems the little SD system still got some life in it yet!

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com 

mhsillen said:
chocoloco said:
LivingMetal said:
axt113 said:
SuperAdrianK said:

Now lets see Wii double those numbers in the Americas.

If it does, I think the boards will implode with all the rage from the Wii haters

Honestly, I don't think there really are a lot of Wii haters on this forums.

There are you just have to be careful or you get banned. I fully admit I'm a Wii hater. Still the wii is not dominating like it did last holiday season...

Down just 27k not much of a drop considering last year was record breaking.  

Yeah, but beyound the holidays it is obvious the wii is losing ground to the HD boys. I don't really care as much anymore because the wii used to embarras the HD consoles in the past and at least thats not happening. In the end, I don't really care people should do what makes them happy.I gave the Wii a chance, but its just not for me.

GT5 needs 330k in America to reach 3M this week.

Does anyone think this possible?

Around the Network

- PS3 passed the 20 Million mark !!! 30 Million here we come !!!

- Great second week for GT5 !!! ( GT5 might get adjusted up by a small amount since PS3 hardware got adjusted up by a small amout )

- Assassins Creed : Brotherhood doing well !!!

- Great numbers all around !!!

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

--OkeyDokey-- said:

This softens the blow of GT5 flopping in Japan. It's got 3 more weeks of holidays sales and could pull  300k plus in each of them in EMEAA alone!

GT5 will cross the 2 Million mark in EMEAA by years end easily.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Wii Party almost 1M!! America still hates the game.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Wii is starting to dominate.  Not surprising as it is a holiday beast.  I'm thinking this will be it's best holiday season yet.

wouldn't they have adjusted GT5 already if they were going to this week in emeaa as they have already adjusted PS3 a bit,so GT5 pushed a few more h/ware than we thought seeing as its down 4% this week

blinding Wii sales they'd have a s/ware lockout if kinect and newish games weren't out for the HD twins,will ACB and BO fall out top ten next week,Wii party forging ahead to be the xmas seller,no holding back the wii now

fifa 11 amazing sales

a bit disappointing for the monkey and the mouse in others,oh well can't have everything,i guess they'll keep increasing

GT5 and NFS adverts in the football tonight

Above & Beyond