By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you think happened down there?

When those 33 miners from Chile  were trapped underground, there was a period (17 Days!) where those men didn't know whether or not they would ever see the sun again.  That's a long time to be trapped with limited food, no idea whether anybody was going to save you, and little to no hope.  In a situation like that, it's time to "stop being polite and start being real". 

Since the rescue, each man took a vow to never speak of what took place during that initial two week period.  To date, none of them have said a thing (as far as I know).  We can only speculate, at this point.  So, what do you guys think happened?  What would you have done?  Two weeks without any law, any reprecussions, and any hope.........

I'd have killed everyone and wore their skin after four hours.

Around the Network

No one ever went down into those mines after they were rescued right?

What if there was a fight and someone got killed and they just left the body down there and never told anyone?

The definitive evidence that video games turn people into mass murderers

Mendicate Bias said:

No one ever went down into those mines after they were rescued right?

What if there was a fight and someone got killed and they just left the body down there and never told anyone?

I reckon that there was plenty of fighting, but I don't think that anyone got killed - didn't they check to make sure that everyone got back safe? :p

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Slept on each others shoulders.

I thought this would be about the miners, but I figured it would be about the miners having hot mine sex. And so I leave disappointed...

Around the Network

-What if the Devil himself tormented them for two weeks and then told them that if they served him, he would see to it that they would be rescued.....would you take that deal?

-What if a big gay miner orgy broke out?  Would you join in?

-What if they had to eat someone to survive?  Would you partake?

-What if M. Night Shayblooeypow was inspired to write a movie based on this?  Would you watch it?

-What if taking food from your friend meant that you would survive but they could possibly die?  Would you steal?

These are the questions we must ask ourselves.

badgenome said:

I thought this would be about the miners, but I figured it would be about the miners having hot mine sex. And so I leave disappointed...

Apparently, you should have waited until my next post.......You know me!!

I think all were acounted for alive and withh all their limbs...so no munching.

About the other stuff, who cares?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

d21lewis said:
badgenome said:

Apparently, you should have waited until my next post.......You know me!!

I'm sorry.

Anyway, yes I would have a big gay orgy while eating my friend's food (and my friend) and worshipping the Devil. But I will never, ever watch another M. Night Whatever movie.

d21lewis said:

-What if the Devil himself tormented them for two weeks and then told them that if they served him, he would see to it that they would be rescued.....would you take that deal?

-What if a big gay miner orgy broke out?  Would you join in?

-What if they had to eat someone to survive?  Would you partake?

-What if M. Night Shayblooeypow was inspired to write a movie based on this?  Would you watch it?

-What if taking food from your friend meant that you would survive but they could possibly die?  Would you steal?

These are the questions we must ask ourselves.

What ever happens in the mine, stays in the mine.

"To play or not to play, that is the question."- A wise man

Lifetime sales prediction

Wii 79/150 million

Xbox 360 47.7/73 Million

PS3 43.6/69 Million