By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What country are my fellow Vgcharters from?

What country are my fellow Vgcharters from?

United States 13 61.90%

United Kindom 1 4.76%

Australia 3 14.29%

Other - Europe 3 14.29%

Other - Asia 0 0%

Other - Africa 1 4.76%

Total:21
RolStoppable said:
toastboy44562 said:

Edit: There's only six options and I wanted to get all the continents in there. So um...if you're from Canada just say so in your post!

1. North America

2. South America

3. Europe

4. Africa

5. Asia

6. Australia New Zealand

I can understand your problem, because it just wasn't humanly possible to include all inhabited continents with only six poll options at your leisure.

thats what you mean't i think

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
zuvuyeay said:
RolStoppable said:

6. Australia New Zealand

thats what you mean't i think

Australia/Oceania is what I meant. When talking about continents, "Australia" to me naturally doesn't just refer to the country Australia, but New Zealand and all those small islands in the pacific as well.

haha yes it was my joke fail as the cross out line wouldn't work for some reason

Australasia/Oceania is correct though

i'm the only one representing the UK they must be asleep

Above & Beyond

Québec...

No I kid!

Canada.

I from Uzbekistan, but do not be telling that around! Islam Karimov knows not I am spy

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Is anyone here from Belgium? 

Although I live in Rochester.NY my dad was born in Belgium Munsterbilzen to be exact.

He speaks dutch and french and he took all six of us kids to Belguim when we were teens

The Netherlands was awesome during to 70's

Around the Network

Seriously, you're reinforcing my theory that you shouldn't make threads, there was a perfectly viable way to make the poll without leaving a good chunk of the world without an option to choose.

Next time, make a proper poll including all the world (or at least an OTHER option) and THINK before making it