By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Love Line Radio Show

Does anyone other then me listen to this? I laugh at the show every night. The show is a nationwide show at night. It is for ADULTS so I would recommend that kids liie Leo-j or Soriku doesnt listen. They get questions about s3x and have pron stars and bands as guests on the show.

Dr. Drew is avery smart guy and is truly a doctor so his answers are truthful. Styker the other co-host makes it even more interesting. 

The main site is: http://www.lovelineshow.com/site

To find the radio station that broadcasts the show in your state click here: http://www.lovelineshow.com/stationfinder

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

bump

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please

Whenever I'm in the car after its either 9 or 10 est I always listen to it. I heard some of it last night and this guy tried to rationalize smoking pot and Dr. Drew let him have it. I don't have a problem with it but I just laughed at it. The kid was like well i quit smoking for 4 years and Dr. Drew said dude you're 20. anyone else catch that caller last night?

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Does anyone else HATE this show?

quarashi said:
Whenever I'm in the car after its either 9 or 10 est I always listen to it. I heard some of it last night and this guy tried to rationalize smoking pot and Dr. Drew let him have it. I don't have a problem with it but I just laughed at it. The kid was like well i quit smoking for 4 years and Dr. Drew said dude you're 20. anyone else catch that caller last night?

lol ya that was quite entertaining.

@super - its over now its only 2 hours. What dont you like about it? Its quite interesting. 

Around the Network

Sounds interesting. I think i'll czech it out. Thanks for the link. (Im very interested in Psychology particularly regarding relationships of any kind.  Not sure if this fits my description, but its worth a shot.)

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

loadedstatement said:
Sounds interesting. I think i'll czech it out. Thanks for the link. (Im very interested in Psychology particularly regarding relationships of any kind. Not sure if this fits my description, but its worth a shot.)

It's actually a really good radio show and you should listen to it.  It's got more than just advice on relationships also.  Did anyone watch the show when it use to come on MTV late night and it had Adam Corrolla from the Man Show on it?!?!

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

If it's on, and I'm driving, yes. I like to listen to what Dr. Drew has to say. I love Psychology.

loadedstatement said:
Sounds interesting. I think i'll czech it out. Thanks for the link. (Im very interested in Psychology particularly regarding relationships of any kind. Not sure if this fits my description, but its worth a shot.)

then about half his answers normally are down your ally as people call in and ask for dating advice and some s3x advice can get interesting. The other information can get interesting too no matter how questionable the questions are as Dr. Drew is a doctor so he will tnormally tell all the technical facts about everything. 

ssj12 said:
loadedstatement said:

then about half his answers normally are down your ally as people call in and ask for dating advice and some s3x advice can get interesting. The other information can get interesting too no matter how questionable the questions are as Dr. Drew is a doctor so he will tnormally tell all the technical facts about everything. 

Sounds good to me. I'll listen in while on the computer.  The show is not played in Orlando so i'll have to  listen to it the next day, commercial free. =]

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!