By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Wikileaks + US diplomacy = biggest "diplomatic" storm ever incoming !

Kasz216 said:
shio said:
Kasz216 said:
 I tombi123 said:

Arrested in England.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11937110

Mr Stephens said his client was keen to learn more about the allegations and anxious to clear his name.

He said: "It's about time we got to the end of the day and we got some truth, justice and rule of law.

"Julian Assange has been the one in hot pursuit to vindicate himself to clear his good name."

Took him long enough.  It's been a large distraction when there are plenty of other founders that could take over. I bet his flight plan just fell through.  Honestly the news reporst STILL sound like he's trying to organize it so he doesn't have to leave the country.

What flight plan? He's been sitting in UK the entire time, one of the most pro-US countries in the world. I doubt Assange's intention was to hide or flee.

Outside of his plan to flee to swizerland which Khan posted above?

What plan?  Khan just posted what he could do? Anyway he didn't had to go that far, their were countries who wanted to give him politic refugee status..like the Netherlands..

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:
Kasz216 said:
shio said:
Kasz216 said:
 I tombi123 said:

Arrested in England.

Mr Stephens said his client was keen to learn more about the allegations and anxious to clear his name.

He said: "It's about time we got to the end of the day and we got some truth, justice and rule of law.

"Julian Assange has been the one in hot pursuit to vindicate himself to clear his good name."

Took him long enough.  It's been a large distraction when there are plenty of other founders that could take over. I bet his flight plan just fell through.  Honestly the news reporst STILL sound like he's trying to organize it so he doesn't have to leave the country.

What flight plan? He's been sitting in UK the entire time, one of the most pro-US countries in the world. I doubt Assange's intention was to hide or flee.

What plan?  Khan just posted what he could do? Anyway he didn't had to go that far, their were countries who wanted to give him politic refugee status..like the Netherlands..

Which, I'm sure he would of went to if he could of got out of the country.  Since he's been trying to duck the charges forever now up to fighting the first warrant and just not volentairly turning himself during that time.  Like most people who want to be politicians, he's nothing but a hypocrit.

Afterall, it's going to take MONTHS for them to decide if they should extradite him.  When he could just agree to go willingly.

Lostplanet22 said:
Kasz216 said:
shio said:
Kasz216 said:
 I tombi123 said:

Arrested in England.

No plan, sorry, i was just thinking "what would i do if i was a wanted man in Britain?" Quickest route out would be the chunnel, then zip off to Switzerland

I wonder if there are any political figures stumping for his extradition to the U.S. yet (though we'd have to bring charges for that to even be an option)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Kasz216 said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Kasz216 said:
shio said:
Kasz216 said:
 I tombi123 said:

Arrested in England.

Which, I'm sure he would of went to if he could of got out of the country.  Since he's been trying to duck the charges forever now up to fighting the first warrant and just not volentairly turning himself during that time.  Like most people who want to be politicians, he's nothing but a hypocrit.

Afterall, it's going to take MONTHS for them to decide if they should extradite him.  When he could just agree to go willingly.

Well I think he was trying to find a way to continue wikileaks without him..  Considering since his arrest more went up...And yeah possible he went to Switzerland if he could...But he could go to others aswell;.

Mr Khan said:
Lostplanet22 said:
Kasz216 said:
shio said:
Kasz216 said:
 I tombi123 said:

Arrested in England.

No plan, sorry, i was just thinking "what would i do if i was a wanted man in Britain?" Quickest route out would be the chunnel, then zip off to Switzerland

I wonder if there are any political figures stumping for his extradition to the U.S. yet (though we'd have to bring charges for that to even be an option)

Me... I would turn myself in.  Either way it'll take months because he's fighting the extradition (I don't see why though, since if innocent the worst he has to fear is being sent to the US to be found innocent.)

Hell, even if he's guilty and found guilty, lots of people won't believe it and he can play the "political prisoner" card.  While if he's found not guilgy he can play it harder whether he was guilty or not.  He's got to do but gain... and considering how impossible it is to prove rape, let alone convince a jury even if you have evidence... I don't see the conflict.

He was denied bail by the way because he's an extreme flight risk.

Around the Network

Worst case: he stays in UK until 14th December...Then he will send to Sweden where he eventually get deported to the USA where he may get the Death Penalty...

You would still turn yourself in?

And you are saying what I said before....Considering how impossible it is to prove rape;..it is also impossible to prove their was no rape...and the easiest way to find someone..

It is all fishy

The facebook page that got deleted, his name dissapearing on the Times most important people of 2010 list...

Lucky their are people going on with Wikileaks...but also scary considering the 256 password code can be give any moment to the whole world..And then all wikileaks documents will be leaked..Even the ones Assange didn't want to leak because they were to extreme..

Lostplanet22 said:

Worst case: he stays in UK until 14th December...Then he will send to Sweden where he eventually get deported to the USA where he may get the Death Penalty...

And you are saying what I said before....Considering how impossible it is to prove rape;..it is also impossible to prove their was no rape...and the easiest way to find someone..

It is all fishy

The facebook page that got deleted, his name dissapearing on the Times most important people of 2010 list...

Lucky their are people going on with Wikileaks...but also scary considering the 256 password code can be give any moment to the whole world..And then all wikileaks documents will be leaked..Even the ones Assange didn't want to leak because they were to extreme..

Yes?  Because there is no actual way that would happen.  Under what would he get the death penalty in America?

The "We don't like you so die act of 1956"?

Getting sent to America would literally be the BEST case scenario for him.  You conspiracy theorists are missing the important part in that, it makes no logical sense for this to be a conspiracy... in anwyay, because the suspected goverments do nothing but LOSE by this happening.

It's "9/11 was an inside job" all over again.

Kasz216 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

It is all fishy

Yes?  Because there is no actual way that would happen.  Under what would he get the death penalty in America?

Getting sent to America would literally be the BEST case scenario for him.  You conspiracy theorists are missing the important part in that, it makes no logical sense for this to be a conspiracy... in anwyay, because the suspected goverments do nothing but LOSE by this happening.

That's why politician(s) say on national television that he should get killed?  Thx to people saying stuff like he should be killed the suspecting goverment are already losing a lot...

Based on what should he get a death penalty...oh their could be many reasons...

He could be called a spy when he doesn't want to name the persons who sended him the documents..And spies may be executed under Geneva Convention...

I am pretty sure if he goes to the USA they want that Assenge says who sended the documents to him...

Lostplanet22 said:
Kasz216 said:
Lostplanet22 said:

It is all fishy

That's why politician(s) say on national television that he should get killed?  Thx to people saying stuff like he should be killed the suspecting goverment are already losing a lot...

Which, is kind of the point?

The whole point of a conspiracy theory is "IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO BE OBVIOUS".

You don't embark on a giant conspiracy theory to kill someone, while simaltaniously saying "THIS GUY SHOULD BE KILLED".

And you certaintly don't do it right in the middle of a big shitstorm.  You do it after things have died down... and even then, you just get someone to shoot him.

Seriously, tell me an endgame with this rape charge that in any way helps the US government.

I mean, lets cover EVERY scenario.  Even the far fetched.

1) The UK denies to send him to Sweden.

Winners: Assange & Wikileaks

2) The UK sends him to Sweden, and he's let go.

Winners: Assange & Wikileaks

3) The UK sends him to Sweden and he's put in jail.

Winners: Assange & Wikileaks, even if he really is guilt, too many conspiracy theorests like you wouldn't believe it, so it only helps wikileaks and makes it look like they're persecuted.

4) The UK sends him to Sweeden and he is sent to the US and is found innocnet.

Winners:  Assange and Wikileaks.

5) The UK sends him to Sweeden, and to the US and he is put to death.

Winner: Wikileaks.  They have other members, and now they have a marytr who was killed under a law literally no legal expert said he would be found guilty over.  This is their biggest win yet.

6) He is killed somewhere enroute.

Winner: Wikileaks.  Again, they have their own martyr.

Where in this was there the least bit of benefit for the US government or Sweden?  People pretty much ALWAYS side with the accused on rape charges anyway, famous or not.  It's like the WORST crime you could try and frame someone for because even most people who comit the crime get off and get a pat on their back.