By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - I hate steam

I just got troll'd

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Around the Network
leatherhat said:
CDiablo said:

I dont like steam, most recently because I found out not only do you not own the games you buy, but you also own them for one user. My buddy wants to start playing Team Fortress 2. He cant because there is only one profile, and he wants his own with his own unlockables. We both play Dawn of War 2. With the new expansion around the corner being a "steamworks" game that means we share an account. That means our win/loss records and our unlocks are shared. This can only be avoided by buing another copy of the game. Yes I have to own and install multiple copies of the same game to have more than one unique user. Fuck off digital distribution

Thats how it works with retail games too bro. 

Not if you know what your doing.

CDiablo said:

I just got troll'd

All day

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype