By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Mass Effect URGENT HELP NEEDED

Yeah, urgent enough for caps in the title.

I'm playing ME on my PC for the second time, as a Renegade. Everything was going around until a certain cutscene failed due to the lack of a texture file or so. My DVD drive died and I'll only have money to buy a new one December the 1st when I receive my payment, so I've no way to take the files from the DVD (ME is one of the few original games I own on the PC btw, because it's so awesome).

So, if you have beaten ME on the PC, what I need you to do is check your ME directory for archives named jug_40 and jug_80 and post the names of them all here. Then I will check the one who's missing and ask you to upload it for me.

Pretty please! I love ME as it's the only game I'm playing right now... do not force me to torrent the whole thing just for a small file.

Around the Network

Wish you'd asked on Tuesday:  I've deleted the game from my PC, and let someone else borrow the disk this week. >_<

Nvm, it seems like I managed to fix the error. There was a small file incorrectly named in the textures directory and I had to fix back to vanilla settings a tweaked LOD setting so it could correctly load the minimap. Phew!