By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Seriously WTF Nintendo?! - Mario All Stars 25th Anniversary

Honestly I read all that and logically can see why 50mhz would be inferior but watching the video's I couldn't really tell much of a difference. Maybe because the video's were grainy but I couldn't see much of a difference. While most european TV can handle 60Mhz as you point out their is still a segment of the market that can't .

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network
Lostplanet22 said:

Next year.. Super Mario all stars 2 = 60 Hz?

Yes, and I'm sure a lot of people would spend their money on it too...!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

NTSC FTW

most of the people here are going to buy it no matter what, thats why Ninty can do something like this. If I was running Ninty id do the same damn thing. Mario just prints money, you can crap in a box and call it Mario and its gaurented to sell

because Pal was 50hz back then? they wanna keep it old school lol

Around the Network

Shouldn't you blame the region instead? PAL runs on weird fps.

Excuse the ignorance but what does that mean exactly?

I am a nintendo fan, not a nintendo fanboy

oniyide said:

most of the people here are going to buy it no matter what, thats why Ninty can do something like this. If I was running Ninty id do the same damn thing. Mario just prints money, you can crap in a box and call it Mario and its gaurented to sell

No, that's the assumption that led to the lackluster party game rush. It's because they put good games out that they sell, even if they don't put in a punch of extra features.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

tbh i am that used playing mario at 50HZ thats when it is going at 60 i dont lik it because its like the game has been put into FF.

thats just me though

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

I was sort of hoping they would have a DS version of the All Stars package. I would love to play classic Mario games on the go.

Alas, I will still be buying this.