By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Starting tomorrow Xbox Live joins Black Friday with week of sales

Any idea what those 80% off games might be? :P

Around the Network

80% off? It's going to be good. :)

Is this just US or other countries to like the Amazon UK Black friday (complete flop btw, things sold out in less time than a mouse click)

Antabus said:

Any idea what those 80% off games might be? :P

I think its 'Splosion and Trials.

Do Xbox Originals run better than the actual Xbox games on a disc? I've tried playing San Andreas on the 360 from the disc before, and it's absolutely terrible quality. If I bought San Andreas, I'm assuming this problem is fixed?

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network
themanwithnoname said:

Do Xbox Originals run better than the actual Xbox games on a disc? I've tried playing San Andreas on the 360 from the disc before, and it's absolutely terrible quality. If I bought San Andreas, I'm assuming this problem is fixed?

No. Xbox Originals run the same as disc based versions.

Can't find the information anywhere, but I can confirm that I just bought the Rock Band Creedance Clearwater Revival song pack for just 400MSP instead of 1600. Nice deal. :)

The friday eals are live. I just picked up 'Splosion Man, Trials HD and Halo:CE.

would have liked to have seen other xbos on sale.

and how the fuck did greed corp get into this sale?!  even at 160 points i dont think its worth it.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Bought 'Splosion Man for 160 MSP . The deals work in Canada for those wondering about countries outside the US. I'm on the fence about Trials... There's plenty of similar flash games that are free. Hmm...