By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Marvel VS Capcom 3 Official VGC Thread

Akuma, Taskmaster, Hsien Ko and Sentinel Reveal Trailers and Portriats now up!!!

Here's my team:

MAIN:

ROTATORS (NEVER ROTATING MAGENTO)

As for who I want for DLC:

Marvel: Psylocke, Emma Frost, Ms Marvel, Moon Knight, Gambit, Venom, Green Goblin

Capcom: M Bison, Vergil, Frank West, Juri, Strider

I DONT CARE WHO ELSE, ALL I REALLY WANT IS Psylocke, Emma Frost and Ms Marvel

Around the Network

I obviously don't know what my main team will end up being yet, but I guess I'll initially use Wesker, Deadpool and Zero.

Oh, and the soundtrack kicks ass. (Not surprising, though. After all, this is a Capcom game.)

Here's the Extended Intro for MVC3, which is just pure awesomeness to the MAX!

Also these two are my favorite Themes:

Aiddon said:

Also, what did you wish was in the game? And please, let's not whine about some characters are in instead of, say, Gambit. I would have liked to see Nina from Breath of Fire, anyone from Onimusha, anyone from Power Stone, Strider, Regina from Dino Crisis, Zack and Wiki, and Frank West or Chuck Green. From Marvel my picks would be topped by Rogue, Gambit,  Blade, Nightcrawler, and Psylocke (Daredevil would also be interesting)

I would've liked to see Zangief, just so I could find out who would win in a fight, him or Haggar.

By the way, what were everybody's main teams in Marvel vs. Capcom 2? Mine were Akuma, Strider and Captain Commando. (Not perhaps the most effective of teams, but I like playing as them, and that's all that matters to me, really.)

My cousin, with whom I've played the game for hours upon hours, usually used Hulk, Akuma and Ryu.

Phoenix Wright and Squirrel Girl pleazzze!

Ororo Munroe aka Storm of gets another ongoing solo with writer Ta-Nehisi Coates and artist Jen Bartel.  Coming soon :)

Around the Network

A trailer starring the final boss.

(Didn't embed it just in case somebody still doesn't want to know who it is.)

I already saw it and the Galactus leak was more exciting to watch.

Ororo Munroe aka Storm of gets another ongoing solo with writer Ta-Nehisi Coates and artist Jen Bartel.  Coming soon :)

I was flabbergasted to see who the final boss was! Talk about shocked, but should've been expected!

And proud member of the Mega Mario Movement!

no news for new DLCs yet???

I just NEED this game.