By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Marvel VS Capcom 3 Official VGC Thread

PEOPLE SOME BIG DROP HERE!!!

Today a bunch of Comic Pages from the Marvel VS Capcom 3 Comic Book have been uploaded and there are 2 significant pages:

It seems that somehow I cannot insert the pics here so click on the links below:

GALACTUS AND TASKMASTER!:

Galactus because of this has now been assumed as the Final Boss of MVC3 and although not confirmed he may not be playable.

Taskmaster on the other hand looks to be a playable character.

It's only a matter of time before Taskmaster is officially revealed then.

Around the Network
Cross-X said:

PEOPLE SOME BIG DROP HERE!!!

Today a bunch of Comic Pages from the Marvel VS Capcom 3 Comic Book have been uploaded and there are 2 significant pages:

It seems that somehow I cannot insert the pics here so click on the links below:

GALACTUS AND TASKMASTER!:

Galactus because of this has now been assumed as the Final Boss of MVC3 and although not confirmed he may not be playable.

Taskmaster on the other hand looks to be a playable character.

It's only a matter of time before Taskmaster is officially revealed then.

You can check all the pics here

In the colored one in the bottom it seems like Green Goblin is in the game.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

The current Character Select screen.

ALSO JUST FROM NIITSUMA SAN'S TWITTER!

3 DAYS FROM TODAY (JAN 2ND), THERE WILL BE NEW REVEALS!!!!

WHo will they be?!!!

Phoenix and Mike Haggar confirmed.

Well nice to see Jean isn't getting hosed here. If Marvel can stop hosing her, Janet, and Mary Jane in the comics (the latter two I'm not a huge fan of, but it's the principle here), then I would give this game some consideration.

But that's a personal issue. For this game specifically, I hope this isn't so bloated in specifics in the moves that it's no longer intuitive.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Around the Network
LordTheNightKnight said:

Well nice to see Jean isn't getting hosed here. If Marvel can stop hosing her, Janet, and Mary Jane in the comics (the latter two I'm not a huge fan of, but it's the principle here), then I would give this game some consideration.

But that's a personal issue. For this game specifically, I hope this isn't so bloated in specifics in the moves that it's no longer intuitive.

All three are in a way open for return in the comics currently. Jean is expected to ressurect again because the Phoenix force left Rachel summers, Janet is alive in a pocket univerce but her mind is gone, and Mary jane is active in Spider-man comics. Since Quesada isn't the chief editor in Marvel anymore it's very possible they're gonna retcon the whole marriage retcon and never mention it again.

VonShigsy said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

All three are in a way open for return in the comics currently. Jean is expected to ressurect again because the Phoenix force left Rachel summers, Janet is alive in a pocket univerce but her mind is gone, and Mary jane is active in Spider-man comics. Since Quesada isn't the chief editor in Marvel anymore it's very possible they're gonna retcon the whole marriage retcon and never mention it again.

And he apparently was the reason they couldn't bring Jean back before, giving some crap about thinking she hasn't done anything of merit (which considering his standards I wouldn't trust he knows what merit is), and he's even said disparaging things about wives in general.

I'm not some kind of "sanctity of marriage" person, but he took it to the opposite extreme.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Bristow9091 said:

I like how they said no duplicate characters (Adamantium and Bone Claws Wolverine) yet they have Hulk and She Hulk... I'd rather they take down She Hulk and include Cyclops or Gambit.

Also, something I'd love Capcom to answer...

Do you want to take me for a ride?

Um, the two hulks likely might have different styles. Wolverine would fight the same no matter what.

But yeah, why leave out Cyclops when he was in other games?

LordTheNightKnight said:
VonShigsy said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

And he apparently was the reason they couldn't bring Jean back before, giving some crap about thinking she hasn't done anything of merit (which considering his standards I wouldn't trust he knows what merit is), and he's even said disparaging things about wives in general.

I'm not some kind of "sanctity of marriage" person, but he took it to the opposite extreme.

Well quesada was dumped by his wife, so he projected himself in spiderman because he didn't wan't to see them married anymore.Very childish.

VonShigsy said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
VonShigsy said:
LordTheNightKnight said:

Well quesada was dumped by his wife, so he projected himself in spiderman because he didn't wan't to see them married anymore.Very childish.

Not claiming I would avoid projecting on my stories, but if I got a hold of other people's characters, I wouldn't hose them.