By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How Many PSN Users Have Playstation Plus?

Anyone know or have a good guess to how many PSN users have Playstation Plus?

Playstation All-Stars is one of the best games I've played this gen, and is the most fun I've had in a game this gen.

Around the Network

i think there's at least 3M or something...i've more than 15 in my friends list.

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

I'am  and  i have Dl'd mostly free PS1 games ,the latest DL was the Killzone 3 MP beta

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Out of approx. 20 people on my friends list 1 is a psn plus member, I used to be, had the 3month subscription but was a bit dissapointed with the content, far too much psp & avatar crap that I decided to not renew it. 

I think it really needs services and not freebie games that will make it stand a level above the standard psn for it to become a must have purchase. In it's current format I'll never renew I've got enough of a backlog of games to play.

Only five of my friends have it. It's worked well for me, and I've scored some damned cool games out of it for far less money than I would have spent anyway, so I'm ahead. In short, a good service.

Not sure what the PSP comment was talking about, though. PSN doesn't provide anything for the PSP, at least not in the UK, anyway.

Around the Network
Hapimeses said:

Only five of my friends have it. It's worked well for me, and I've scored some damned cool games out of it for far less money than I would have spent anyway, so I'm ahead. In short, a good service.

Not sure what the PSP comment was talking about, though. PSN doesn't provide anything for the PSP, at least not in the UK, anyway.

Yeah my mistake, I mean't mini's.

seven

ǝןdɯıs ʇı dǝǝʞ oʇ ǝʞıן ı ʍouʞ noʎ 

Ask me about being an elitist jerk

Time for hype

Over 9,000

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Well theres 25,000 plus members who got the kz3 beta.

I'm not and don't know anyone who is.

I don't need another subscription based service ontop of Live, Netflix, and Last.fm.