By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - GT5 leaked onto torrents only 21GB

So 5 years of dev time and all that and it's only 21GB? What have they been doing all this time? I would have thought they would at least filled a single layer Blu-ray.

http://www.tqcast.com/2010/11/20/damn-shame-gran-turismo-5-hits-the-net-over-20gbs/

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

That sucks. 

that is not legal information!

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

It doesn't have cut scenes, so I guess that might by the reason why it's not so big. MGS4, Uncharted 2, God of War 3, Final Fantasy and etc, all had their fair share of cut scenes that would have taken up heaps of space.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

If you didn't know this and played the game would it matter ? Infact, why does it matter ?  If it's the natural size of the game, then why would it be better with more space used ? If the game had been compressed I would say there was cause for concern.

You have to concider that the cars barely have textures. Most of the cars just use shaders which in term doesn't take up any space on the disc :P

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

GT5 is domed

kowenicki said:
zgamer5 said:

that is not legal information!

since when has it been illegal to know the size of a game? lol

lighten up...  its not information that is sensitive or likely to cause the death of civilians.

but it will cause hate! and that will cause internet fanboy fights! ohhh the tyrany

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Surely no one is gonna hate for a game being 21GBs... Right?

All the smart people who brought the jail break and did not update will be know playing GT5 laughing at us

I found it on pirate bay it is 19Gigs compresses happy pirating though i am goint to wait

Star-Wars-Josh9 said:

All the smart people who brought the jail break and did not update will be know playing GT5 laughing at us

I found it on pirate bay it is 19Gigs compresses happy pirating though i am goint to wait

Not really, since nobody has actually gotten it to work yet.