By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:
Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Okay this game has slowed down considerably so I'm gonna throw in a crazy strategy.

We need to absolutely lynch scum today or tomorrow to survive. Right now we have no sure shots but maybe we can create one.

Stefl being a half-cop still bugs the hell out of me so I suggest that if there is a regular "full time" cop that he come forward and confront Stefl (and also tells us about his investigations). Now using this strategy we run the chance of scum false claiming cop to get Stefl lynched but at least we'll have a surefire Mafia to lynch tomorrow!

Whadaya think?

what if there really are 2 cops?

One half cop and one full cop? I wouldn't buy that.

Another half cop, that I could believe. In that situation, I'd also like him to consider coming out... we're in a really desperate situation here and Day Two and Three have yeilded very few valuable information... we need something to move us along.

I just don't want us to withhold the information too long because it might not be of any use if we get it wrong today. There's also the increasing odds of scum killing this hypothetical full cop as our numbers dwindle.

Okay... I have to say I don't like the idea very much... I would be okay with it after tomorrow, because then, both I and the other cop may have a new investigation. If he is a half-cop or full-cop he maybe investigated me yesterday (I assume that the other half cop has the ability to examinate every odd numbered night). Also I will withdraw my vote for a while...

unvote

Also I just give you a half-finger of suspicion for getting such a idea, because even if the cop comes out the mafia has one target more out there, which cannot be covered by one doctor, sure chances are still pretty high that they get the wrong one... but I am still not willing to risk one cop just for such an attempt of finding mafia...

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Okay this game has slowed down considerably so I'm gonna throw in a crazy strategy.

We need to absolutely lynch scum today or tomorrow to survive. Right now we have no sure shots but maybe we can create one.

Stefl being a half-cop still bugs the hell out of me so I suggest that if there is a regular "full time" cop that he come forward and confront Stefl (and also tells us about his investigations). Now using this strategy we run the chance of scum false claiming cop to get Stefl lynched but at least we'll have a surefire Mafia to lynch tomorrow!

Whadaya think?

Well telling everyone your entire plan kinda removes the chances of that really happening doesnt it? And I dont know if i am willing to give up the cop for just one mafia. Sure we might get an extra day out of it, but then we would have no info to fall back on for that day. 

So I dont like it.  

Heres a crazy idea,  how about a no lynch for today to make up for the bad idea on day one? 

Bet you guys didnt see that coming

Stefl1504 said:

Okay... I have to say I don't like the idea very much... I would be okay with it after tomorrow, because then, both I and the other cop may have a new investigation. If he is a half-cop or full-cop he maybe investigated me yesterday (I assume that the other half cop has the ability to examinate every odd numbered night). Also I will withdraw my vote for a while...

unvote

Also I just give you a half-finger of suspicion for getting such a idea, because even if the cop comes out the mafia has one target more out there, which cannot be covered by one doctor, sure chances are still pretty high that they get the wrong one... but I am still not willing to risk one cop just for such an attempt of finding mafia...

That's why my plan was designed for the case where there's a full cop around because that comes in direct conflict with your claim.

Then Heph brought forth the idea of two cops, which would mean a second half-cop. From an outside perspective I think he should come forward still but ultimately it comes down that person's own judgement to come forward or not.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

unvote

That's why my plan was designed for the case where there's a full cop around because that comes in direct conflict with your claim.

Then Heph brought forth the idea of two cops, which would mean a second half-cop. From an outside perspective I think he should come forward still but ultimately it comes down that person's own judgement to come forward or not.

I was thinking that there are two cops in the game since I got my role... or a full-cop with sanity issues...

The way hatmoza worded the OP (with the link to MafiaScum to explain roles) makes it very difficult for me to believe half-roles.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:

unvote

The only problem I see with this is that the second, or real cop for that matter, is that it will confuse the town on which one to vote.  The first or second cop.

Also, wonktonodi has been giving me bad vibes, because of the way he posts things... >_>

*dips head in thought*

....ok then.... we are tearing ourselves apart.... the town that is...

We need to look more intuitively into the game...

What would a scum do in a situation like this?

Let's say that radish and Gow are townies.

What would a scum do?

I'd say: they would lay back and only contribute enough so that they aren't passed off as lurking. Play it safe... no opinions... and bandwagon one of the two...

Vote: Vetteman.

He's been flying under the radar completely. I hardly even remember him posting much. What is the last idea he has contributed on his own?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

*dips head in thought*

What would a scum do?

I'd say: they would lay back and only contribute enough so that they aren't passed off as lurking. Play it safe... no opinions... and bandwagon one of the two...

He's been flying under the radar completely. I hardly even remember him posting much. What is the last idea he has contributed on his own?

Well you obviously havent read the last page much have you. You want someone who has been completely flying under the radar,  look at MetalGear_94.  Since that is where my current vote lies and not on one of the other 2 you claim I am bandwagoning

Vetteman94 said:

Well I guess I just find it odd that we havent had an additional kill yet at night.  Its possible we have had an attempt but it was blocked by a doctor. 

I didnt point that out no,  but that could just be nordlead jumping on a liar and not jump on a townie to pose as pro-town.  nordlead is a smart enough player to realize this, and radishhead could very well be mafia in that case.  Sure he would be selling out a mafia pretty early,  but with him lying it was pretty inevitable that he would be lynched.  So why not jump on early and look pro-town instead of looking like a bandwagon vote.

Thats my view on that situation, which is the main reason for my vote on him originally.    

my bad, that was FF pointing out the nord thing. But in any case, your logic is sound here...which means an other dead end.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Vetteman94 said:
dtewi said:

*dips head in thought*

What would a scum do?

Well you obviously havent read the last page much have you. You want someone who has been completely flying under the radar,  look at MetalGear_94.  Since that is where my current vote lies and not on one of the other 2 you claim I am bandwagoning

i think he's refering to your relative absence day one and your late vote on gow. It's true you contributed more today, but i too had a flying low feel from you on the other days.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO