By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

On the SK situation - I'm not a very good SK, because I don't see the point in not killing every round (I guess I wouldn't make a great vigilante either, but I've never been that role). I'm definitely not a SK - we've got to be careful at this stage of the game, because we can only make 1 more mistake.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network
radishhead said:

On the SK situation - I'm not a very good SK, because I don't see the point in not killing every round (I guess I wouldn't make a great vigilante either, but I've never been that role). I'm definitely not a SK - we've got to be careful at this stage of the game, because we can only make 1 more mistake.

Did I miss something?  Who here thought you were the SK? 

I figured by now that since we havent had an extra kill or a kill pop up as a different color, that there is no SK.

ok so 24 hours left... (if i'm correct).

This has been a horrible day... looking from the first 48 hours, I doubt we'll get much out of the next 24...

@radish: look, a one liner followed by a conclusion that you're not an SK is more damaging to your situation than helpfull. It's drawing conclusions in your favor based on a flumsy argument, not verifyable by others. To me it screems scum more than anything, and you've done that all game. If you end up town, you really need to learn to be more convincing, use real arguments... if you end up scum, you really need to do less of these posts... I just felt like giving advice. Hey i'm no pro, it's my 7th game, but I get chills every time I see you post this round ^^ (reminds me a bit of nen saying he felt bad voting for saby cause it was so obvious when he was mafia in the GoW round...you give me the exact same feel, someone who just can't hide it (no offence meant to you or saby)).

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

I figured by now that since we havent had an extra kill or a kill pop up as a different color, that there is no SK.

me, as i said above, we had a vig, i'd find it odd if there was no sk and you should recall the mk round when you were vigilante.... the SK didn't kill.

moreover, nord being on radish day one can be interpreted that they are not together (you pointed it out no?), so with radish being so scumy, this was my conclusion.

(i could be wrong, this is just assumptions, but i believe them probable)

Okay this game has slowed down considerably so I'm gonna throw in a crazy strategy.

We need to absolutely lynch scum today or tomorrow to survive. Right now we have no sure shots but maybe we can create one.

Stefl being a half-cop still bugs the hell out of me so I suggest that if there is a regular "full time" cop that he come forward and confront Stefl (and also tells us about his investigations). Now using this strategy we run the chance of scum false claiming cop to get Stefl lynched but at least we'll have a surefire Mafia to lynch tomorrow!

Whadaya think?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Hephaestos said:

This has been a horrible day... looking from the first 48 hours, I doubt we'll get much out of the next 24...

@radish: look, a one liner followed by a conclusion that you're not an SK is more damaging to your situation than helpfull. It's drawing conclusions in your favor based on a flumsy argument, not verifyable by others. To me it screems scum more than anything, and you've done that all game. If you end up town, you really need to learn to be more convincing, use real arguments... if you end up scum, you really need to do less of these posts... I just felt like giving advice. Hey i'm no pro, it's my 7th game, but I get chills every time I see you post this round ^^ (reminds me a bit of nen saying he felt bad voting for saby cause it was so obvious when he was mafia in the GoW round...you give me the exact same feel, someone who just can't hide it (no offence meant to you or saby)).

I try to make as many one-liners as possible, because they're short, simple and easy to understand. You've probably seen in this game that when I make longer and more complex statements, they get misinterpreted and backfire on me :p I've been told to make what I'm trying to say more obvious, and I can't do this without shortening the length of my points. Being put into a situation where I can't do anything in fear of being labelled "scum" is something that has already happened to me once in this game, so please don't do it to me again - besides, the line that I typed is very valid: you've already seen a round where I've played as the SK, and I'm not afraid to admit that I'd play the same way as the SK every time. What's the point if you're not killing people?

Also, I think that people just generally feel that I'm a character that's not to be trusted. How many real "mistakes" have I made this game? 

1. Day one lynch "lie"

2. Not much posting during the middle of the game

There's not really much to go on, and I'd say that I just radiate "scum" - a bit like Homer :P Actually, I don't know if that's true or not, because it's impossible to get an unbiased opinion when analysing yourself. Could anyone give a quick list of things that don't seem quite right with the way that I've been playing this round, and I'll try to address the concerns. Thanks :)

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Hephaestos said:

I try to make as many one-liners as possible, because they're short, simple and easy to understand. You've probably seen in this game that when I make longer and more complex statements, they get misinterpreted and backfire on me :p I've been told to make what I'm trying to say more obvious, and I can't do this without shortening the length of my points. Being put into a situation where I can't do anything in fear of being labelled "scum" is something that has already happened to me once in this game, so please don't do it to me again - besides, the line that I typed is very valid: you've already seen a round where I've played as the SK, and I'm not afraid to admit that I'd play the same way as the SK every time. What's the point if you're not killing people?

Also, I think that people just generally feel that I'm a character that's not to be trusted. How many real "mistakes" have I made this game? 

1. Day one lynch "lie"

2. Not much posting during the middle of the game

There's not really much to go on, and I'd say that I just radiate "scum" - a bit like Homer :P Actually, I don't know if that's true or not, because it's impossible to get an unbiased opinion when analysing yourself. Could anyone give a quick list of things that don't seem quite right with the way that I've been playing this round, and I'll try to address the concerns. Thanks :)

well that was better.... besides the part where you say you do one liners on purpose ^^

TruckOSaurus said:

Okay this game has slowed down considerably so I'm gonna throw in a crazy strategy.

We need to absolutely lynch scum today or tomorrow to survive. Right now we have no sure shots but maybe we can create one.

Stefl being a half-cop still bugs the hell out of me so I suggest that if there is a regular "full time" cop that he come forward and confront Stefl (and also tells us about his investigations). Now using this strategy we run the chance of scum false claiming cop to get Stefl lynched but at least we'll have a surefire Mafia to lynch tomorrow!

Whadaya think?

what if there really are 2 cops?

Hephaestos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Whadaya think?

what if there really are 2 cops?

One half cop and one full cop? I wouldn't buy that.

Another half cop, that I could believe. In that situation, I'd also like him to consider coming out... we're in a really desperate situation here and Day Two and Three have yeilded very few valuable information... we need something to move us along.

I just don't want us to withhold the information too long because it might not be of any use if we get it wrong today. There's also the increasing odds of scum killing this hypothetical full cop as our numbers dwindle.

Signature goes here!

Hephaestos said:
Vetteman94 said:
radishhead said:

me, as i said above, we had a vig, i'd find it odd if there was no sk and you should recall the mk round when you were vigilante.... the SK didn't kill.

moreover, nord being on radish day one can be interpreted that they are not together (you pointed it out no?), so with radish being so scumy, this was my conclusion.

(i could be wrong, this is just assumptions, but i believe them probable)

Well I guess I just find it odd that we havent had an additional kill yet at night.  Its possible we have had an attempt but it was blocked by a doctor. 

I didnt point that out no,  but that could just be nordlead jumping on a liar and not jump on a townie to pose as pro-town.  nordlead is a smart enough player to realize this, and radishhead could very well be mafia in that case.  Sure he would be selling out a mafia pretty early,  but with him lying it was pretty inevitable that he would be lynched.  So why not jump on early and look pro-town instead of looking like a bandwagon vote.

Thats my view on that situation, which is the main reason for my vote on him originally.