By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Final-Fan said:

Vetteman could you please unvote radishhead, for the sake of discussion if nothing else. 

Sure,

Unvote radishhead

Around the Network
Final-Fan said:

I'd rather lynch Homer than radish.  But I won't vote Homer right now for fear of that damned plurality thing. 

You know, that by itself is a reason to hate the plurality system.  It damages the ability to pressure someone by voting them. 

Anyway, would people unvote radish please.  Yes he deserves to die, but at this point in the game we need to go for SCUM if we can, and I think we have better probabilities than him.  Lynching radish and lurkers should be a fallback plan, not Plan A. 

If anyone is lynching radish for reasons other than actually thinking he's really scum, please unvote.  If you DO think that, feel free to try to convince me. 

because of this and the reason TruckOsaurus gave I'm convinced enough to hold off on radish. 

and inresponce to your coment with Nord.  Nord is good from what I've heard so he could have gone that far weather radish was also scum or not. 

Vote: Homer

Hey FF to ease your mind on plurality i'll unvote too.

Unvote

The reasons to vote on Radish are the following:

First the lie which in itself was good only on day one.

_ then the clumsy rebutal of the lie that went through progressive changes in degrees.

_ then the buddying up posts. Quoting (edited the quote) myself from before the nord event:

Hephaestos said:

Now on today, we probably should brush up our investigations a bit to refresh everyone's minds. (I don't feel up to it though :p I'm sure Truck will love to do it for Homer though)

But besides the lynch worthy attitude of Radish day one, I never came over the fact that he virtually hammered Kantor using a buddying up reason (1)

But also that yesterday, he barely talked and only really started posting when GoW was at L-2, and this to make posts that would make him good the next morning (2) (and althought almost 100% certain he adds a safety net "or maybe"), even repeating it once Gow was hammered (3). And now today is reaping the good points reward, even taunting that he said so (at L-2) (4) and taunting the town in lynching him based on seeing the truth about GoW. So what is wrong here?

-> well he doesn't participate, and then when a townie is about to be lynched, he posts twice "i think he's town" just to say "told you so" the next day. If he wasn't himself an investigation target, i'd just find this odd... but here it's just plain orchestrated to get town good guy points, and that without taking any risk.

For day 1 and all this above HoS Radish

posts below are 1-2-3-4

radishhead said:

I'm fairly certain that Kantor is mafia, upon reading noname's analysis post.

Unvote: Final-Fan

Vote: Kantor

radishhead said:

Another thing - I'm almost 100% certain that GoW is town. He did a substantial amount of lying earlier, but I don't think that a Mafia would take the risk of having all eyes put on him, and then admit that he wasn't telling the truth about it! xD

Or maybe the centre stage is a perfect hiding place for a Mafioso - who knows? :S

radishhead said:

I don't think that he's Mafia - it just doesn't make sense :(

Hoping to be proven wrong when the text emerges.

radishhead said:

It was OBVIOUS that he was town - just because he lied, doesn't make him instantly mafia. No mafia would have acted in the way that he did, and I tried to persuade you guys to change back your votes - if seeing the obvious makes me Mafia, then lynch me too.

Besides - I'm pretty sure that some of the guys that voted for GoW didn't think that he was mafia either; they just wanted to punish him.

since then there were many other posts, most notably the buddying up to stefl (noted by stefl himself).

I actually have a much stronger SK feeling on him than plain mafia. This would fit with Vett's remark of him being targeted by nord. No SK kills? well sabby proved on the MK round that an SK didn't necessarely use his power in the first rounds if he didn't want to be tracked and Radish's very buddy buddy attitude would fit the profile.

Now that was my reasons for why Radish can be lynched today. If you guys want to pursue the Homer vote, fine, i'll just stay unvoted unless i'm convinced (for plurality's sake), I don't see enough to vote on him, but I also don't see anything to defend him on.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

dtewi said:

*shrug*

There's not much to do really in terms of discussion. It's either Bandwagon Homer or Bandwagon Radish today...

you do know as much as they both have going on it still is rather scumy to say it like that.  However you have been also giving some post to remind people of the reasons.  But I still will be looking over your posts again soon.

hats off scum, you are about to be on the verge of winning then, im a townie, everything I have done was about trying to catch scum, I voiced suspicions about several people on day 1, not just kantor, ignored, I gave plenty of reasons for all my votes, ignored

frankly certain people have been gunning for my lynch for like 2-3 days now, you guys are tools for letting the scum play you like this.

FoS dtewi and Truckosarus

like anyone gives a damn but they both have been intent on my death for some time now

when the town is basically screwed tomorrow, at least pressure them, eh?

with townies like these, who needs scum?

Around the Network

If you really are town I can understand it must be frustrating to have suspicion on you that is so persistent and yet so wrong. 

But really, can you possibly do something other than whine about it and attack your attackers? 

Do you have any suspicions that don't revolve around the fact that someone is suspecting you? 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

I dunno, I'm not certain I'm not exaggerating but that's what it feels like he's been doing all this time. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Votals:
[3] Homer_Simpson: dtewi, Stefl1504, Wonktonodi
[1] radishhead: SuperAdrianK, (Vetteman94), (Hephaestos)
[7] No Vote: Final-Fan, Hephaestos, Homer_Simpson, MetalGear_94, radishhead, TruckOSaurus, Vetteman94
With 11 alive a plurality is reached at 6 votes, minus 1 for every 2 votes not on the two front-runners.

I am getting this bad feeling more and more that neither radish or Homer is scum.  And the real mafia is just sitting back and watching the town pick itself apart and not saying much.  

Vote MetalGear_94

For basically being non-existent the entire game, major lurking like this is a big sign of being mafia and has been for many games in the past.  

Homer_Simpson said:

hats off scum, you are about to be on the verge of winning then, im a townie, everything I have done was about trying to catch scum, I voiced suspicions about several people on day 1, not just kantor, ignored, I gave plenty of reasons for all my votes, ignored

frankly certain people have been gunning for my lynch for like 2-3 days now, you guys are tools for letting the scum play you like this.

FoS dtewi and Truckosarus

like anyone gives a damn but they both have been intent on my death for some time now

when the town is basically screwed tomorrow, at least pressure them, eh?

with townies like these, who needs scum?

For the hundreth time... why didn't you address the GOW situation on Day Two?

Signature goes here!